The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Can some1 let me see their rooms?

I'm coming to Manchester during the holiday ie - next week, to see the accomodations. Will any1 be kind enough to let me go inside their rooms? If no one answers me here, I'm going to knock on random people's doors. I'm planning to see ALL the accomodations in one day.

I'll tell you lot my thoughts since there's quite a few accomodation threads. Also, I might bring my digi cam along, lol. :biggrin: .

So pleaseeeeeee people, let me in your rooms, maybe we could arrange a meeting? please PM me or just reply here!!!!!! :biggrin: TY!!
Reply 1
I'm a second year, I'm not in halls mate.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Which days?
Reply 3
Daveo
Which days?

Not sure yet, probably from from wednesday onwards.....
Reply 4
ask me nearer the time and i'll see what i can do about letting you see richmond park
Reply 5
Daveo
ask me nearer the time and i'll see what i can do about letting you see richmond park

wow thanks! I promise I'll only be like 2 mins, u don't even have to talk to me. Just ignore me like if I wasn't there. I'm planning to knock on random people's doors. (This would work so much better if I was a nice looking girl). I'm a guy btw.
Reply 6
You might have trouble getting in...most are swipe card entry!
Reply 7
*Laura*
You might have trouble getting in...most are swipe card entry!

I'm going to have to ask people on the street then :frown: , it'll make life so much harder as I don't know which accomodation they're at. By any chance are u studying at manch? Can I see yours?
Reply 8
This might be a stupid question, but why don't you come to the accommodation open day?, it was in early March last year.
Reply 9
lol you can't stand on oxford road asking people where they live and if you can go see their rooms.

Latest

Trending

Trending