The Student Room Group

How can you Improve facial colour/appearance?

I have fairly pale skin which I personally think looks kinda unhealthy. I wonder what natural ways there are to improve my facial colur to a more healthy apperance. I know that, for example, eating fruit and veg would be a good option but does anyone know of other ways to improve facial apperance without having to buy some rip-off cosmetic.
Reply 1
go out and get some sun?
Paul_MerriSon
I have fairly pale skin which I personally think looks kinda unhealthy. I wonder what natural ways there are to improve my facial colur to a more healthy apperance. I know that, for example, eating fruit and veg would be a good option but does anyone know of other ways to improve facial apperance without having to buy some rip-off cosmetic.

Bronzer or go and get a suntan (no sun beds though).
Reply 3
Believe in reincarnation, then commit suicide. Hope to come back as a sheep or better.
Reply 4
Paul_MerriSon

Go out into the highlands, wait for a cow to lay a turd, and voila, instant facial cream. lol.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 5
Find Michael Jackson's surgeons and them if they'll make you black.
Reply 6
My sister has very light skin; she likes to refer to it as her 'pale Irish complexion'
Reply 7
Paul_MerriSon

Theres nothing wrong with pale skin, I'm lily white myself and I think the trend for naturally pale people to give themselves skin cancer by roasting in the sun is ridiculous, and so would cosmetic products to darken your skin be. Havent you ever seen benetton adverts- it takes all sorts!
Reply 8
its better to be pale than to be an "orange person"! :wink:
I myself am very pale and altho I must admit it bothers me too at times, there's nothing that can be done. Some people are born that way!! As a girl I can put make-up on which helps.. but for guys... I dunno if I'd recommend make-up.. its a bit gay (?)
Reply 9
Blusher???
Reply 10
Elle
Blusher???

or foundation! or both!!
Reply 11
Unregistered
or foundation! or both!!

Yeh mind your.. if your pale.. red lipstick would look great on its own
Reply 12
Elle
Yeh mind your.. if your pale.. red lipstick would look great on its own

oops.. ignore that if your male- unless... y'know..
Reply 13
eat lots of carrots
Reply 14
leroylina
eat lots of carrots

heh heh! then u'd definitely be an orange person!
Reply 15
Give someone a blowjob and let them come onto ur face.
Or instead, get your own come and smear it all over your face, my girlfriend likes my cum on her face and she has great healthy natural looking skin. Give it a go.
Reply 16
CasperUK
Give someone a blowjob and let them come onto ur face.
Or instead, get your own come and smear it all over your face, my girlfriend likes my cum on her face and she has great healthy natural looking skin. Give it a go.

immature n unfunny
Reply 17
Unregistered
immature n unfunny

Oh, I dunno. I am easily amused by smut.
Reply 18
Unregistered
immature n unfunny

says a person whom posts a billion times per day but cant actually be bothered to register.

Latest

Trending

Trending