The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 1
mobb_theprequel
...as it's pretty clear that the LSE pull its metaphorical flies down and does a wee-wee on the other places. From a great height, too (the top of Senate House)
:party:

I think it's because it's a good yardstick.

Oxbridge is the best hands down. But LSE and Imperiel (depending on career) is atleast slightly more realistic for comparison with other unis.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
everyone who goes to oxford and cambridge come out mental.
you can tell people who go there straight away (well i can). 2 very objective comments..but sue me.
Reply 3
it's just another way to procrastinate.
Reply 4
af1
everyone who goes to oxford and cambridge come out mental.
you can tell people who go there straight away (well i can). 2 very objective comments..but sue me.

people from other universities also come out quite mental though.
Many of my teachers aren't Cantab or Ox..tab (?) But anyway, most of them are pretty interesting eccentrics (especially the scientists.. :marchmell )

... I thought Senate House belonged to Uni of London, not just LSE?
:rolleyes: typical LSE comment :wink:
tiantang
I think it's because it's a good yardstick.

Oxbridge is the best hands down. But LSE and Imperiel (depending on career) is atleast slightly more realistic for comparison with other unis.

LSE is better than Oxbridge in its main area- social sciences, according to the global community of academics, as reported in the Times Higher (social sciences: economics, politics, anthropology, social policy, social philosophy, demography, business studies, management, accountancy, law, history, sociology studies etc)...

Latest

Trending

Trending