The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Unregistered
How would you feel if someone said that they got 11 A*?

I would say 'congrats', but I sure as hell wouldn't call them a stiff until I knew more about them...
Reply 61
Unregistered
How would you feel if someone said that they got 11 A*?

I'd marry them and have their kids
Reply 62
whats all this about stiffs anyway?
Reply 63
Elle
I'd marry them and have their kids

Err Elle, when I said 3 A*s I meant...
Reply 64
ZJuwelH

Made me laugh anyway... xthup :biggrin:
Reply 65
u meant u got 4 A*
Reply 66
ZJuwelH

Lol :tongue:
Reply 67
i got none, does that make me thick? this thread is pointless. i got 6 A's though and 3 B's but i guess that makes me inadequate too as I'm not an A* person. Threads like this are demotivating for some people. Post something better next time thread starter
Reply 68
Unregistered
u meant u got 4 A*

O-kaaaaay you're not funny...
Reply 69
I got 8 and am pretty chuffed about it, but A-Levels matter loads more.
Reply 70
A*'s mean everything. after all, a guy who gets 5 A stars and rest c's...is cleverer than a guy who gets 3 A stars and rest A's.
Reply 71
CasperUK
i got none, does that make me thick? this thread is pointless. i got 6 A's though and 3 B's but i guess that makes me inadequate too as I'm not an A* person. Threads like this are demotivating for some people. Post something better next time thread starter

Yeh thread starter..

I'm totally against the whole system anyways- don't worry- u shouldnt be "demotivated" (?)
Reply 72
not really...
Reply 73
CasperUK

No you are not thick. And anyone who is demotivated by this thread shouldn't be, there's a hell of a lot more to a person than bloody grades. Huh, try telling my parents that...
Reply 74
BABYGUY
A*'s mean everything. after all, a guy who gets 5 A stars and rest c's...is cleverer than a guy who gets 3 A stars and rest A's.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, “O.K.”
Reply 75
BABYGUY

i suppose but you're a nerd anyway so A*s matter to you they dont to me. I've got an IQ of 143 but i dont go around saying "HEYYY I'm smarter than you" , i leave such things to smug middle class 'private' school gits like you who keep goldfish as pets and study them in their glass bowls and watch re-runs of university challenge. Get out more mate , get some sex or something ,loosen up
Reply 76
Since when was keeping goldfish a 'private-school' thing :confused:
Reply 77
i agree
Reply 78
CasperUK
i suppose but you're a nerd anyway so A*s matter to you they dont to me. I've got an IQ of 143 but i dont go around saying "HEYYY I'm smarter than you" , i leave such things to smug middle class 'private' school gits like you who keep goldfish as pets and study them in their glass bowls and watch re-runs of university challenge. Get out more mate , get some sex or something ,loosen up

Err just so you know, IQ represents intellectual potential, not actual intelligence...
Reply 79
Unregistered
i agree

To what???

Latest