The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
ZJuwelH
Err just so you know, IQ represents intellectual potential, not actual intelligence...

I thought that you weren't supposed to know your IQ?.. or did I dream that?.. hmm..
Reply 81
i totally agree
Reply 82
Elle
I thought that you weren't supposed to know your IQ?.. or did I dream that?.. hmm..

Well I don't see the point of having an IQ if you don't know it. Mine is 133 now, compared to the 150s as an 8-year-old. I'm not worried, I believe it means I've realised a lot of my potential.
To make everyone feel happy id like to say that according to EQ (encephalization quotient) values which compare humans to other species, we are 23 times more intelligent than a hippo and of course the most itelligent of all species on the face of the earth..... i beg you to remind yourself of this fact next time you are lying in bed sweating wondering whether you are indeed more intelligent that joe bloggs...
Reply 84
mjg
i do loads of extra curriculum stuff and thats what the unis care about.

Not really..
Reply 85
Ralfskini
To make everyone feel happy id like to say that according to EQ (encephalization quotient) values which compare humans to other species, we are 23 times more intelligent than a hippo and of course the most itelligent of all species on the face of the earth..... i beg you to remind yourself of this fact next time you are lying in bed sweating wondering whether you are indeed more intelligent that joe bloggs...

Lol.. well I shall leave with that thought!! nite! x
Reply 86
Elle
Lol.. well I shall leave with that thought!! nite! x

Hahaha night Elle! Sleep tight! And if you can't maybe I can help you... :tongue:
Reply 87
"sweating in bed" what u doing man!!!!!
Reply 88
i'll help u too :smile:
Reply 89
*ZJEWEL, YOU ARE UNBELIVABLY FUNNY, AND ONE QUALITY GUY*

you rule man. what uni do you go to mate :smile:
Reply 90
Jesus, has this turned to the All hail dude club?
Reply 91
BABYGUY

Hahaha thanks BABYGUY,
My profile reveals all, but just for your convenience:
I'm actually an A-Level student, hoping to study Mathematics at Girton College Cambridge or Manchester or Queen Mary London.
Reply 92
Unregistered
Jesus, has this turned to the All hail dude club?

Jesus can't actually answer that mate...
ZJuwelH
Hahaha thanks BABYGUY,
My profile reveals all, but just for your convenience:
I'm actually an A-Level student, hoping to study Mathematics at Girton College Cambridge or Manchester or Queen Mary London.

Why girton, isnt that like a plane, 4 trains and a bus ride away from the actual faculties?
Reply 94
ohh the sadness, I only have 8... :rolleyes:
Reply 95
zjewel, why arent you moderator? you are so damn funny, and you always talk sense and give good advice. :smile:
Reply 96
Ralfskini
Why girton, isnt that like a plane, 4 trains and a bus ride away from the actual faculties?

Hey, I got two words for you:

Swimming pool!

Just imagine the swimsuits!!! Hahaha just playing, but I went to visit and it had more of a sporting thing going on compared to the other five colleges I visited. Suits me who wants to play competitive basketball/football/cricket at uni.
Also it's the biggest one = greater chance of getting in...
Reply 97
my god cut the hero worshipping to a bare level plz. uve been like posting the same thing whereever hes been around. It like some kind of sick stalking poster admirer...
ZJuwelH
Hey, I got two words for you:

Swimming pool!

Just imagine the swimsuits!!! Hahaha just playing, but I went to visit and it had more of a sporting thing going on compared to the other five colleges I visited. Suits me who wants to play competitive basketball/football/cricket at uni.
Also it's the biggest one = greater chance of getting in...

Fair enough- sounds cool. Well Ive applied to Emmanuel and it has the oldest outdoor swimming pool in the UK. I thought Trinity was the biggest though.
BABYGUY

How much c**k do you wanna suck man? Give up.

Latest

Trending

Trending