The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Its OKeyish but it's not the best place to be for sure. If u dont get into better uni it wouldnt hurt going there but youll hardly be attacked by employers eager to employ you...
Reply 2
alexyfoot
Its OKeyish but it's not the best place to be for sure. If u dont get into better uni it wouldnt hurt going there but youll hardly be attacked by employers eager to employ you...

Which unviversity is good for auomotive along with employment oppertunities. i've applied for leeds brunel an loughborough coventry an al
Reply 3
coventry and loughborough have much better industry links with automotive companies. alternatively mechanical at imperial will give you a headstart but I guess you dont have the grades if you didnt apply there.
Reply 4
alexyfoot
coventry and loughborough have much better industry links with automotive companies. alternatively mechanical at imperial will give you a headstart but I guess you dont have the grades if you didnt apply there.

Wat do u mean by grades. i dont get you. an wat does it require fr one to get into imperial
Reply 5
AAA in relevant subjects at A level at least :smile: AAAA would give you better chance, not everybody has such high grades u know?
Reply 6
alexyfoot
AAA in relevant subjects at A level at least :smile: AAAA would give you better chance, not everybody has such high grades u know?

so whre are u studyin at present
Reply 7
loughborough

Latest