The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Short skirts can look really attractive (on a girl that is) so long as it's worn properly and the girl has nice legs.

I really hate when girls with fat legs (its just not a turn on for me) start parading around in short skirts... Bad memories.
Nooo, I'm short. Knee length skirts make my legs look all chubby.
I like just above or just below the knee more, or long, but mostly short skirts.
Make your legs look nice, tights keep you warm, what's not to live?
DrDomDom
Because it makes your legs look longer and more appealing.

the minute you say that, is the minute all the fat girls start wearing them

Reply 4
I wear short skirts because I cannot wear longer ones, they make my calves look super chunky. Also, short skirts are cute :smile:
I wear short skirts because I have long legs and wear tights with them. It is just personal preference to be honest. :wink:

If I saw a really nice mid-length skirt I wouldn't turn it down.
I much prefer wearing pencil skirts which are say, just above knee length, much more flattering one me :smile:
I like a skirt that hits right above the knee.
Reply 8
short skirts all the way.. makes my legs look longer i think :smile: xx
Reply 9
If girls have nice slim legs then I think tighter trousers look awesome. Short skirts are ok but nothing special and seem to be most popular with girls who should not be wearing them! Put the big arse away!
Reply 10
I tend to wear short-ish skirts. I feel really formal in ones that go past the knee!
I wear short skirts because I think they look good/cute on me. They make me feel "girly".
Short skirts are cuter. Longer skirts tend to seem more grown up and serious to me! Plus they're generally patterned or flowery, wheras short ones are likely to be denim which goes with more!
Reply 13
Knee-length skirts make me look all disproportionate and weird.
I love short skirts, or short-shorts. I wear them all the time (:
Reply 14
netprime
Short skirts can look really attractive (on a girl that is) so long as it's worn properly and the girl has nice legs.

I'm really worried that you felt the need to point that out :smile:
I wear a mix of skirt lengths. You gotta dress for the occasion!
Reply 16
mixed. :smile:
i used to not wear any.
then wore only short.
now i'm loving the ones that come a few cm above the knee :]
Pencil skirts. :h:
I find skirts that are knee length or longer just make me seem even shorter than I already am.
Reply 19
short skirts look so much prettier and girly on me. i love my short skirts. and if ppl are gonna work on toning their legs at the gym...may as well show them off :p:

Latest