The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In one lesson, we had another dim supply teacher, and everytime he turned to scrawl illegible crap onto the board (which was a lot) we would move our desks quietly further towards him, until he was really confused.
Ok, ok we stole it from The Simpsons, but it was rather funny.

Another time (and another supply teacher later..) we all got bored mid-lesson. Somehow, my friend next to me (a guy) started singing 'in the jungle, the mighty jungle....' Next thing you know, i'd joined in and so had 4 other people. My friend next to me started singing the really high notes too :biggrin: bravo!

Ah those were fun times... Uni is so much more dull in comparison :frown:
Streaked... Well I said I was going to do so in year 7, when it came to Year 11, I backed out. All my friends remembered though.

Probably bunking, jumping out of windows.
Much worse things happened though.
Reply 82
Later, I egged one of their vehicles.

:rolleyes:

I hope you are using the typical internet exaggeration because do you know how bad egg ***** up the paintwork on a car!!
TheJeebs
that bp one is tame.

off the top of my head, making a roof collapse, coming in very hungover, calling a teacher a "effing kunt" as one of the depute heads walked past (pretty sure she agreed with me), pulling a heater almost off the wall in order for it to be fixed.

probably more. some of the efforts in here are very tame though.

Now that sounds interesting, how? why?
Skipped class with my boyfriend in the cleaning cupboard, wink wink nudge nudge:wink: haha
Reply 85
Alreeeet
People do the BP challenge at my college.

Ask to go to the toilet
Leg it to the BP garage
Buy something
Leg it back WITH THE RECEIPT

Fastest is 4 minutes 11 seconds so far.

Farnborough Sixth? :p:
Reply 86
emmalouiseyyy
Skipped class with my boyfriend in the cleaning cupboard, wink wink nudge nudge:wink: haha

nope. please elaborate?
stuck laxatives in teachers coffee....was hilarious if a bit harsh:s-smilie:
Some guys from my school bought a padlock and locked the teachers carpark, was quite funny:p:
Knocked over PE teacher (was an accident though).
the living legend
had a tommy tank in class

Someone from the year above actually did that during Maths. The poor guy got caught and now everyone knows :p:
Reply 91
Went clubbing one night, didnt sleep, went to 6th form the next day still veryyyy drunk. Was fun.
Reply 92
im so academic
S/he is just LOL! :awesome: :rofl: Oh my, wish I could meet him/her! :rolleyes: :p: Anymore for anymore from this friend? :biggrin:

Haha, yeah he's one one of my best friends. Other ones I can think of with him in it:

We had a cover lesson once and (I suppose you know this) we have to write our names on paper and my friend wrote "To whom it may concern, my name is ________ ______________ I am in class 10W, I am of Greek origin and I hope to have an enjoyable lesson, thank you for your time, yours most sincerely, ______ ____ (of class 10W)"

In Latin, we both used pretend to throw something to one another across the room and the teacher went up to him and put his hand out (so that he could get it off him) and he said "Please, sir?", my teacher responded "Give it." - My friend really dramatically raised his hand and opened it. Obviously nothing came out.

He also used to make bird noises: "Caw, caw" and once he said "Ms. Langley has a Caw-ck"

One of my D.T teachers went on a huge rant about how we had to get our coursework done and that she was really annoyed, went on for about 10minutes and she said "I've told you this now and at parent's evening, I don't want to tell you again". My friend says "Say that again, miss"

In the same class, me and him and two other friends sat opposite and we always moved the chairs and tables around, once we ended up with our backs toward him and once we blocked him where he was talking.

Same class, my teacher wanted us to remember words so he used to say certain words in an inclination that would help us to do so. He used to say "Subitoooo" (Subito = Suddenly) and everytime my friend used to go "WOAH!" and act really scared and tut afterwards.

Different friend; As soon as my teacher turned around he would shout "Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeee" and I dared him to cintune when he turned around (= funniest thing ever).

In the same class as above, my teacher left the room, I yelled "Everyone move!" and when he came in he carried on teaching despite everyone being in completely different seats.

During my Latin exam, my friend, as the teacher walked passed said "The answer is lksdhfgljkhdf" and he said "Hey, miss, what's the answer". In the same exam, another friend of mine got out of his seat, walked across two rows, and SMACKED another friend of mine with a bottle and walked back - hilarious. Also, in that exam there was a question "Why did Caecillus say 'Eh-how' (means 'Oh no' in Latin) and my friend responded "Because Gerrad broke his leg before this week's match!"
it was more a class stunt was to spend the whole day not to do any more so whent on strike i cant remember what happend but at the end of the day it was most of the school i dont even know why but it started off in a class and then every other class folled the teaches where just going mad and where trying to put us all in deatenshion but that never happend. i think it started when one student just got told off for doing somthing wrong and desided not to do work and every one else followed.

and our class blowing up the chem lab lots and lots of smoke table hade big black hole in it they are still using the table 8 years on whent back for reunion it was still there
Reply 94
Turned up?
The worst I did was take part in the usual whole-class pranks (i.e. when the teacher leaves the room, everyone turns their tables round. We did that once in Geography and when the teacher returned she continued teaching from the back of the classroom :p:)
electriic_ink
Someone from the year above actually did that during Maths. The poor guy got caught and now everyone knows :p:

why wuld he do that in maths? surely maths is better than tommy tanking?
- Broke a few fluorescent lights in common room in 6th Year playing indoor squash with a ball, infact more than a few, In one day we managed to break 3!
- Didn't go into class a couple of times, but only really in 6th year. I also didn't go to English for the final 4 months but I had basically dropped that anyway.
- We once moved our entire seating and tables out of the common room outside into the yard cause it was good weather.
- Regularly had bottle fights in my younger years (tossed half-filled bottles at each other across school yard)
- Sang a childrens show theme tune at our French 'French' teacher.

Didn't do much wrong in high school tbh.
the living legend
why wuld he do that in maths? surely maths is better than tommy tanking?

I don't know. He was a strange child...
Reply 99
Diabla
Farnborough Sixth? :p:

haha YESSSSSSSSS

Latest

Trending

Trending