The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Id be terrified of my tongue swelling up and choking me or it hitting a wrong nerve or getting a clot :eek:

But yeh....go for it :rolleyes: :wink:
:puke: how can anyone do that?? :s: (no offence)
Reply 3
wild thing
:puke: how can anyone do that?? :s: (no offence)

i think it looks really nice! im just scared but not bein able to eat for a few days and stuff, does it actually swell up that much?
Reply 4
oh, and is anybody here from liverpool who knows of any good piercing places. ive heard the place above Quiggins is supposed to be good, is it?
Reply 5
Aye, the place above Quiggins is quite good.
Reply 6
Ghost
Aye, the place above Quiggins is quite good.

cool, thanks. wen i get my next student loan installment i will go! i have nearly spent all of this installement.
I suggest you browse through the following threads to find whatever you are after:smile:

Tongue Piercing
Piercings
Piercings again..

Happy hunting.
Reply 8
afireinside©
I suggest you browse through the following threads to find whatever you are after:smile:

Tongue Piercing
Piercings
Piercings again..

Happy hunting.

thankyou :smile:
I've said this in another tongue piercing thread (probably one that afi has posted) but the tongue is one of the fastest healing places...
Reply 10
cos im a chicken and hate needles and the like i'd be peeing my pants even getting my ear lobe done lol

i could never get my tongue done.
Ooh, I just typed something, then it disappeared!

I've got my tongue pierced, and it's a really easy piercing to look after. When they're actually doing it, your tongue is clamped and it's more of a strange feeling of something going all the way through your tongue than a pain. Check out this place for some stories about tongue piercings...

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/02-tongue/bme-pg02.html

I couldn't eat proper food comfortably for about a week, but it's not really a problem; it's only a week. Soup's nice anyway....

Emma
xxx
one of my friends got her tounge pierced and she said she was living on soup for 2 weeks. And she couldn't have hot soup because it irritated the piercing - so it as kinda warmish. Be ready to die of starvation for 2 weeks - lol - exaggeration but hey! I personally don't mind tounge piercings and I'd love to get one if I wasn't too scared and if my mom wouldn't kick me out the house - lol - but my friend said it hurt so so much and it was bleeding and everything so I'm really scared to get it done. My friend smokes a lot of weed and the piercer told her that she shouldn't blaze for a month after getting it done and she did after 2 days and she was in SO MUCH PAIN - that stupid girl!! I say go for it, I wish I had as much courage as you...but I'm just a wuss! lol :wink:
Reply 13
covered farm wa
Ooh, I just typed something, then it disappeared!

I've got my tongue pierced, and it's a really easy piercing to look after. When they're actually doing it, your tongue is clamped and it's more of a strange feeling of something going all the way through your tongue than a pain. Check out this place for some stories about tongue piercings...

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/02-tongue/bme-pg02.html

I couldn't eat proper food comfortably for about a week, but it's not really a problem; it's only a week. Soup's nice anyway....

Emma
xxx

oh emma u have ur tongue pierced?? how did i not notice that?... or maybe i did... hmm! im gna get my tongue pierced! :biggrin: gna go next wed i think.. hehe so scary/exciting!

got to go tesco to stock up on soup and sea salt first tho..
Reply 14
My housemate just got it done, she said it didnt hurt, but it did swell up and she couldnt eat for a day, she seems to be eating fine now though..
Reply 15
I would never get it done!
No,i'll be jealous! :p:
Reply 17
thanks for all your help guys! i just went and got another hole done in my ear just to see what the place was like and it is the best place ive been to for piercings. very clean, both the ppl there were really nice. bit pricey tho, £15 for one in my ear cos it was going into cartliage so they had to do it with a needle and a ring.
Reply 18
It's worth paying extra for a good piercing. They probably spend more on cleanliness, training, good quality jewellery etc
mangomaz
oh emma u have ur tongue pierced?? how did i not notice that?... or maybe i did... hmm! im gna get my tongue pierced! :biggrin: gna go next wed i think.. hehe so scary/exciting!

got to go tesco to stock up on soup and sea salt first tho..

Ooh how exciting! Soup is a good idea, but not soup with bits in, especially not noodles, because they catch on the jewellery and it hurts :frown: I drank quite a lot of Slim Fast actually, when I got mine done, although its a bit expensive. But it does fill you up, cos its a meal replacement, and it's quite tasty.

Latest

Trending

Trending