The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The section B questions are most likely to be on bonding, really, which I suppose you didnt really want to hear!!
Do posters, record yourself reading the notes and then listen to it on an mp3 or whatever...anything that'll help the info go in...Good luck!!!!
Reply 2
a.sehgal
ok so everyone knows chemistry is a bit of a killer, I find the bonding and structure topic the hardest, and explaining trends aswell cos I feel like I'm searching for the marks rather than knowing what to write exactly. How is everyone preparing, what's it advice on what is linley to be part of section B the longer questions. And tips on what to concentrate on

I assume your talking about module 1?

If so section B will likely to be on the bonding and structure stuff (it was in June).

Past papers always seem to help me do well in exams so just do loads of them maybe :dontknow:
Reply 3
it's a new sylabus so past apers are a problem. Do they change their section b or normally bonding
Reply 4
There is not a lot else they could ask you to explain in continuous prose.

Periodicity can be explained in 3/4 lines in most cases.

Bonding is okay in my opinion, at least it is interesting unlike half of the first physics module which is electricity AGAIN.

As long as it's not some ridiculous calculations question ill be happy.

Latest