Information Management for Business -UCL

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sadhukar
lol joke degree

Expand?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
would ucl consider me as a transfer student post results day?
UCL mickey mouse course. I knew a girl who did this and all she did was party.
Original post by Computerised
UCL mickey mouse course. I knew a girl who did this and all she did was party.

Work hard, play hard. I'm sorry that you met a student with a social life.
Original post by jamz0770
Work hard, play hard. I'm sorry that you met a student with a social life.

This is UCL! No place for a student life!
is there any chance they'll be a vacancy on this course come september?
Original post by ResultsDday
is there any chance they'll be a vacancy on this course come september?

You mean through clearing/adjustment this september?

No chance I'm afraid, they were hugely over subscribed this year and so unless you have an offer you won't get in this year I'm afraid.
Reply 447
I just noticed this new section of the UCL IMB website: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/msi/study/imb

Put my mind at rest about some issues, it's definitely worth a read.
Reply 448
Hi,

I am an international student and I applied for the Sep 2011 intake late (after the 15 Jan deadline).

As I have yet to receive a response, is it advisable to email UCL admissions since the absolute deadline is only a week away?
Original post by Rout
Hi,

I am an international student and I applied for the Sep 2011 intake late (after the 15 Jan deadline).

As I have yet to receive a response, is it advisable to email UCL admissions since the absolute deadline is only a week away?

how can the deadline be next week if it was in January?
Reply 450
Sorry if I was not clear. I meant the deadline for universities to submit their decision. After 19 July all applications will be automatically considered unsuccessful if the unis have not responded.
Original post by Aaron.F
Oh cool, are you a mature applicant?

Could I ask whether there are difference between mature applicants and young applicants? I mean the offer standard or something What age is the mature applicant please?
Original post by Booom
are you an international or mature applicant? or have you had an interview? :smile:

Please could I ask what is the difference between mature and young applicants?
Original post by patrick ye
Please could I ask what is the difference between mature and young applicants?

The only difference realy is age...anyone over 21 is considered a mature studemt
Reply 454
I'm looking at applying for this course and I have a few questions:

1) I know UCL has a great reputation, but how is this degree seen as with employers?
2) What do you think my chances would be of getting onto this course with AAB in Maths, Business Studies, ICT
3) How's the ratio of business to ICT? I would prefer a more business focussed course, as I'm mostly applying for business management courses elsewhere.

Thanks a lot.
Original post by Jack842
I'm looking at applying for this course and I have a few questions:

1) I know UCL has a great reputation, but how is this degree seen as with employers?
2) What do you think my chances would be of getting onto this course with AAB in Maths, Business Studies, ICT
3) How's the ratio of business to ICT? I would prefer a more business focussed course, as I'm mostly applying for business management courses elsewhere.

Thanks a lot.

The degree is ranked highly by employers as its backed by quite a few of them. The UCL brand name is a big bonus as you've already said.

Quite good as they are the grades you need but obviously it depends on your personal statement.

The ratio in the first two years is like 60/40 in favour of business and in the last year it can be whatever you prefer depending on your dissertation and optional modules.
Reply 456
Original post by jamz0770
The degree is ranked highly by employers as its backed by quite a few of them. The UCL brand name is a big bonus as you've already said.

Quite good as they are the grades you need but obviously it depends on your personal statement.

The ratio in the first two years is like 60/40 in favour of business and in the last year it can be whatever you prefer depending on your dissertation and optional modules.

Thanks a lot for the response, seems like a degree I'm gonna apply for :smile:
Reply 457
did u get a job yet?

Quick Reply

Latest