The Student Room Group
Depends on how much effort you put into house-hunting. I'm sure there will be landlords happy to take advantage of students. Central London isn't impossible, but it'll be harder to find a house and a lot more expensive.
eee really expensive in central london, so maybe invest in bunk buds and practice your sardine impressions?
you'd proably find it easier to look for a place a bit of a tube jaunt from the center, and cheaper. there's bound to be places doing rooms and student lets, orrr poss rent a house altogether if you can find somewhere willing to let a group of students (perhapss) without jobs rent their place.

is student accom not an option?
I would suggest going for halls. What friends are you talking about?
Reply 4
watermelon sugar
is student accom not an option?

Oh, I was just wondering about how that would pan out.
Reply 5
It would be rather expensive from what I've heard, and what was said above, The tube is your friend! It's easy, cheap and you can get much cheaper accommodation in greater London that the middle of it, so look around the tube routes if you want to rent :smile:
Reply 6
You can directly go away from that accomodation.
If you have friends to move in with then it's easy. I found a flat in a day last year. Look at the tube map, and find tube stops in zone 2 or beyond that are easy for you to get into uni, then have a look for local letting agents in the area and ring around to find prices. Also search findaproperty and propertyfinder for renting.. many agents put their properties on these sites. There is also gumtree, but you can't trust all of the people on there.