The Student Room Group

sent UCAS application help

I sent my application to my ex school for them to send off and i logged on and it said

"Your application has been checked by your referee/coordinator.
15-12-2008 (12:58) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee/coordinator will be able to send your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed you will be sent a welcome letter. You will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application"

what does this mean? is it sent? i want it sent before they go on christmas holiday this wednesday
footballcrazy12
i want it sent before they go on christmas holiday this wednesday

Well go and nag your teacher then. It hasn't been submitted yet.
footballcrazy12
I sent my application to my ex school for them to send off and i logged on and it said

"Your application has been checked by your referee/coordinator.
15-12-2008 (12:58) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee/coordinator will be able to send your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed you will be sent a welcome letter. You will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application"

what does this mean? is it sent? i want it sent before they go on christmas holiday this wednesday

Yeh pretty much ask the school. as everything is finished with luck all they need to do is hit send... and off it will go!

you can check and see if it is sent kuz it will say when u log into apply.
oh i will try getting hold of the referee tomorrow if i can becuase he's always busy. plus i got work at 10-2 so i will be against time.
yeah mine says exactly the same!! :frown:
right so is it sent now, it says Your application has been processed by UCAS. You will be sent a welcome letter and will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.
Yup, your form has been sent off. If you don't want to wait for your welcome letter to access track then you can use the 'forgot login details' button.
ok thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending