Scroll to see replies

Probably anything by The Blackout Crew.

I wish they would black out...:grumble:
Jamsie_853
Someone who agrees with me! :yep:

I was thinking the same!

Seriously...
srana
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! I just watched that, never even heard of this friggin' song in my life before, what the HELL just happened during the last four minutes of my life?! What WAS that?! AND, WHAT THE HELL IS A DONK?!

I feel really uncool that I'd never even heard of this thing before. :sigh:

You've just been donked:wink:
Reply 64
Floozie
Oh no wait this is chavtastic. I used to dance to this at under 18's clubs. Amazing

True - Jaimeson ft. Angel Blu

Old school garage- fun times :yep:
twinkle-toes
Surely it's got to be something by Cascada, yuck!

I Need A Miracle! :no:
Reply 66
Probably been said already, but "crank dat sooooooooulja boy".
Reply 67
That one where they go 'balaclava!' every few words...
glow stick
Obviously...

I knew it was that song just from the screencap lol

This is IT though:

n1r4v
Grime is associated with chaviness, but I like that song a lot, and I doubt anybody would call me a chav, especially if they knew my background etc.

I'd say anything by Plan B or N-Dubz.

Specifically this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FNcivJMUyaA

Damn that tune is chavvy but it's so so so gooood. I watch way too many Channel U.
Reply 70
n1r4v
Grime is associated with chaviness, but I like that song a lot, and I doubt anybody would call me a chav, especially if they knew my background etc.

I'd say anything by Plan B or N-Dubz

Specifically this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FNcivJMUyaA

This! 'dappy'..:rofl:
Breve
Probably been said already, but "crank dat sooooooooulja boy".

:rofl:!! The video is so hilarious I cannot explain. Not many people here seem to listen to it though...

I agree with the people saying 'heartbroken', eewww
Reply 72
I agree with 'Baby Cakes' or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHPp4xnlSjI
Although I do quite like it in the summer :ninja:
Reply 73
punktopia
Any rap, dance, r'n'b and all those genres we'd rather forget. Most particularly - anything by "The Streets" - he should be fed to crocodiles.

The scope of your statement makes me sad. ANY rap or dance? SO much of it exists on a level higher than chavs can even comprehend.

And The Streets were compared to Shakespeare by one University professor, and while the statement is silly and an obvious publicity thing, it makes an interesting point about the depth of the lyrics, despite their silly delivery.

EDIT: The Streets' Mike Skinner talking about Sweeney Todd, the film:

“I sat dumbfounded by the rhyme and meter of the songs. It was an absolute inspiration to experience Stephen Sondheim at work. Every single line of the songs roll off Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham’s tongues in the way I struggle to do night after day after morning.”

”I stare at my big pink book with what I want to say in one side of my brain and all this form, rhythm, rhyme and pace swirling round the other aching side. Every time Johnny Depp ended a stanza with the sharp snap of a clipped trochee I would smile at the huge screen (we were on the front row coz we got in late).”

The guy's certainly got more to him than the Blackout Crew...
Reply 74
CTurbinado
What do you think is the ultimate chav song?

this one has to be near the top:
Choong Family - Adrenaline

This is one mad tune. Reppin. :vroam:
Reply 75
fargo89
The scope of your statement makes me sad. ANY rap or dance? SO much of it exists on a level higher than chavs can even comprehend.

And The Streets were compared to Shakespeare by one University professor, and while the statement is silly and an obvious publicity thing, it makes an interesting point about the depth of the lyrics, despite their silly delivery.

EDIT: The Streets' Mike Skinner talking about Sweeney Todd, the film:

The guy's certainly got more to him than the Blackout Crew...

Well Shakespeare did write some pretty bawdy, disgusting characters.
Bangers+Mash
You wot you wot, I hear that all the time on the bus lol :p:

and around college, gawwd, i've actually been guilty of yelling it out in lessons myself :s-smilie:
once you know the midlands mafia or mc vapour song 'bout gary glitter, you notice they're alwayssss played on the bus!
Reply 77
the bg to that song comes in Romeo and Juillet

Choong Family - Adrenaline
watermelon sugar
and around college, gawwd, i've actually been guilty of yelling it out in lessons myself :s-smilie:
once you know the midlands mafia or mc vapour song 'bout gary glitter, you notice they're alwayssss played on the bus!

In a very strange way I miss my bus journeys home with all the brummie/sutton chavs :frown:
I havent heard of most of these songs! But I have to admit to liking Cascada, Basshunter, and the Streets, perhaps a bit of the brummie chav dwells yet inside me...
watermelon sugar

haha and oh man I was going to go to halesowen too. What am I missing then lol. I find it hilarious on the buses, I always say lets go rave at the back of the 87.

Quick Reply

Latest