Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it :ninja:
Reply 42
Democracy
Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it :ninja:

Move along now... Albert.
pamelaa
Move along now... Albert.

Paedos are usually called something like Norman :p:
I've had two fake IDs and got caught with them both. All i got was it taken off me and a little telling off. I've given up using them now. I'll just wait until I'm 18 in February.
Reply 45
Democracy
Paedos are usually called something like Norman :p:

Aha so your name's Norman? No wonder you wouldn't tell me haha!
pamelaa
Aha so your name's Norman? No wonder you wouldn't tell me haha!

Yep, Norman, one of the most common Persian names :curious:
Reply 47
My friend had one, got it took off her at a club and it was sooo embarrassing for her. Not worth it IMO.
Reply 48
Democracy
Yep, Norman, one of the most common Persian names :curious:

Westernisation, my love.

it's a student card btw.
Reply 49
Just wait until you're 18. The amount of people in school that got their IDs removed because they looked crap was unreal. One girl even spent a night in a police cell, probably unjustly but I don't know the full story.
Reply 50
barbie*
Technically it's not fraud as long as the card is you. The offence you would be charged with is attempting to obtain age restricted goods through false pretences. However bouncers see it so much these days that they just take them off you and throw them in the bin. Any decent club will only accept drivers licence or passport, i know how to get fake drivers licence, but it's £150 and highly illegal particularly if you can't drive. It's best to just wait until your actually 18 like the rest of us! If you start going clubbing too early you'll just ruin it for yourself when your actual 18th rolls around, plus you'll feel like a douche getting turned away and all the girls will give you dirty looks if you look young. Sorry, alternatively you could just find someone who's 18 and looks like you and borrow their I.D?

where you get one of those for £150?

Latest

Trending

Trending