The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

dude, what are you trying to prove by starting threads about how great you think you are?

you are quite obviously a pompous, self obsessed, smarmy, pretentious little prick. stop bone-ing yourself and get a life.

twat.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
kidney thief
dude, what are you trying to prove by starting threads about how great you think you are?

you are quite obviously a pompous, self obsessed, smarmy, pretentious little prick. stop bone-ing yourself and get a life.

twat.

have u seen the UCL one.... imagine how it went down with someone checking UCAS every day for an offer from that very institution!
tomcoolinguk
have u seen the UCL one.... imagine how it went down with someone checking UCAS every day for an offer from that very institution!

Oh just seen it, and I see what you mean :frown:

Hope you get your offer mate.
Reply 4
kidney thief

twat.

u are ust a jealous thick prick! I'd be nicer but you were rude first :confused:
anyway, the only point i'm trying to make is that those two questions were a bit too easy for a uni such as KCL...now from my interpretation of your negative views, i see it that you are saying KCL is ****, which isn't the case!
I'm just surprised they didn't ask me anything harder...after all, i did have to take a day off school to blimmin go there fo the damn thing!

hope you don't make your grades for anything you impertinent twat!
Phil23
u are ust a jealous thick prick! I'd be nicer but you were rude first :confused:
anyway, the only point i'm trying to make is that those two questions were a bit too easy for a uni such as KCL...now from my interpretation of your negative views, i see it that you are saying KCL is ****, which isn't the case!
I'm just surprised they didn't ask me anything harder...after all, i did have to take a day off school to blimmin go there fo the damn thing!

Hypocrite.
Phil23

your interpretation of my negative views are wrong. my negative views reflect the image you give of yourself by starting this thread.

you obviously consider yourself to be way above an institution like KCL and found yourself bemused, perhaps even insulted, that those admissions tutors dare make a slur on your mathematical abilities and inconvenienced you in making a trip to london.

saying how easy you found those questions is simply an indirect way of saying how great at maths you are. fair enough if you feel this way, after all you can't help being a smarmy git, but by starting this thread, you expect to be patted on the head and told what a clever boy you are.
it is this, along with your insult of the academic prowess of the uni i want to go to, that gets on my tits.

i hope you dont make it to oxford as you conform to the common stereotype of oxford students, which i know not to be the case at oxford at all.

finally, it baffles me as to why you think i am "jealous" of you. what is it that i am meant to be jealous of?
oh and by calling anyone who criticises your boastfulness "thick", you simply confirm everything i have said about you.
Reply 7
he's noy being pompous, whats wrong with you?

those questions are VERY VERY easy

u dont have to be good at maths to answer those
Reply 8
kidney thief

saying how easy you found those questions is simply an indirect way of saying how great at maths...

greatly misinterpreted my original post! Those maths questions are damn easy is the point i made! nothing more. If you want to twist my words, and it it gives you a kick...then by all means continue with your insults:smile: I doesn't in any way affect me - i'll probably never see you in real life, ever anyway.

For all those who take these forums too seriously, i have three words

"GET A LIFE"

you sad, serious, story-making weirdos!!!
Reply 9
I have to say, the way your message was written does give the impression that kidney thief got. I think the emoticons and 'easy or what, lol' really topped it off.

But then, you are a mathematician, and no Wordsworth.
Reply 10
Phil23
these are the two maths questions i was asked at my KCL interview:

differenciate x^2>>>which was too good to be true :rolleyes:
differentiate: 2^x>>>still too good to be true, although slightly trickier:biggrin:

and that was it! a few days later, i got an offer; easy or what, lol

Phil

What did you get for the second one? :p:

m0.
Reply 11
m0dm0
What did you get for the second one? :p:

m0.

the answer is 2^x . ln 2>>> had to show proof to prof. Burns

first one was 2x of course
Reply 12
gringalet
But then, you are a mathematician, and no Wordsworth.

THANKYOU :top:

finally, someone who understands me, lol :wink:

didn't mean to cause offence with my post - may have sounded rude but it was unintentional, honest :rolleyes:

phil
just remember to think before you type next time :rolleyes:
Reply 14
he wasnt sounding rude though! ur just wierd!
you cannot deny that his post can be construed as being rude towards KCL. i am not the only person to think this.

go back to sleep, idiot
Reply 16
nah he's not being rude to KCL, prick, he's just really surprised

i thoguht the issue was that he was being pompous anyway?
being rude and being pompous are not mutually exclusive

in my view the issue has been resolved and i accept phil23's explanation.

its just u who is still dwelling on it and its time u let it go because, frankly, your nose has been browned enough.
Phil23
THANKYOU :top:

finally, someone who understands me, lol :wink:

didn't mean to cause offence with my post - may have sounded rude but it was unintentional, honest :rolleyes:

phil

The arsey sig does you loads of favours Phil.
Reply 19
kidney thief
being rude and being pompous are not mutually exclusive

in my view the issue has been resolved and i accept phil23's explanation.

its just u who is still dwelling on it and its time u let it go because, frankly, your nose has been browned enough.

yea, thats great, do me a favour and shutup now

Latest