The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

french?
...to avoid vpl - thong or g-string....:s-smilie:
sophietrophy
...to avoid vpl - thong or g-string....:s-smilie:

Yes, but then they don't hold your bum in in the slightest so it's not as flattering as french for example.
no knickers
i'd stab a guess at shapewear.
Reply 6
thongs
Reply 7
This thread needs pics.
Reply 8
Definatly French knickers. Flatter most people :smile:
invisible ones?
...i find french knickers uncomfy - always tryin to get up my bum! :s-smilie: - lol - do wear them though..
well in all honesty pants are only gonna make your bum smaller if you wear them nasty sucking in ones..think bridget jones diary....x
Reply 12
sophietrophy
...i find french knickers uncomfy - always tryin to get up my bum! :s-smilie: - lol - do wear them though..

:yep: agreed, but they look sexyyy!
girl boxers :coma:
No pair are gonna make your arse look good, OP. They're pants, not ******* pandora's boxes.
Reply 15
Im not entirely sure I can answer the question but I can offer the "never wear a thong" advice. Its not flattening or flattering. Plus seeing the top of a thong when you bend over etc is the least attractive thing... seriously
Jozaphinee
:yep: agreed, but they look sexyyy!

..lol - too tru! - got a matching camisole and frnch knickers set in black satin - looks great on! - :biggrin:
Clements-
Yes, but then they don't hold your bum in in the slightest so it's not as flattering as french for example.

:yep:
Seba_Nile
Im not entirely sure I can answer the question but I can offer the "never wear a thong" advice. Its not flattening or flattering. Plus seeing the top of a thong when you bend over etc is the least attractive thing... seriously

you've clearly never seen a nice thong :yep:

or maybe i'm a massive lezzer.:sadnod:

I don't get the french knicker suggestions. They're not going to make your bum look any different when under clothes as they don't change the shape of it.
death.drop
you've clearly never seen a nice thong :yep:

or maybe i'm a massive lezzer.:sadnod:

I don't get the french knicker suggestions. They're not going to make your bum look any different when under clothes as they don't change the shape of it.

Actually, I find my bum looks fatter in thongs than in french knickers under clothes since french knickers support it more.

Latest