The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Gorst8
Es verdad que a los "liverpoolienses" les encanta España. Yo soy de Liverpool así que tengo derecho a decirlo jaja....es que la mayoría de nuestro equipo es español y creo que muchos turistas españoles vienen aquí aunque sólo sea una teoría mía jeje. Espero que os lo paséis muy bien aquí en Inglaterra cuando vengáis!!

me imagino que debes tener razon. Cuando llegue a inglaterra una de las cosas que quiero hacer es ir a liverpool a ver un liverpool vs manU... hahahah
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria aver donde entramos xD
Reply 22
I am applying to Imperial with spanish bachillerato... what is your condition for imperial??
Reply 23
I have applied to computer sciences...and I have an interview in january! what predicted grade did you put in ur application??
Reply 24
9 in every subject except biology, chemistry, english and history with a 10. and yours? have your teachers given your predicted grades?
In my school noone had applied to a UK uni before, so they were a bit reluctant about giving me my predicted grades... I go to a normal state school in Segovia. Where do you go to school?
Reply 25
I go to a provate school in barcelona, same situation as you, no one has ever done that in my school bfore... but at least there is 3 of us applying, as a matter of fact, one of us (i think) is applying to the same course as you: biotecnology, right??... my predicted grade is an average of 9 in bachillerato but I hope to get higher than that, how come you are applying to university in england??
Reply 26
Good Luck to all of you!! I also live in Spain and want to study in the UK! However, i am in english school and taking my GCSEs this year... I went to Imperial College last month for a visit and it was an excellent place, hope you get in.

Buena Suerte!! xD :smile:
marcosgll
9 in every subject except biology, chemistry, english and history with a 10. and yours? have your teachers given your predicted grades?
In my school noone had applied to a UK uni before, so they were a bit reluctant about giving me my predicted grades... I go to a normal state school in Segovia. Where do you go to school?

Im going to Segovia next month, is it a nice place?
Reply 28
La Esmerelda
Im going to Segovia next month, is it a nice place?

Of course it is! Really it's amazing: The Roman aqueduct, the Gothic Cathedral, the Medieval Castle... It's a small town (50,000 inhabitants) with nice people, great gastronomy and architecture... You'll love it
Reply 29
Hey!! I'm Spanish too!! Has anyone applied to Kent (Canterbury)?
Reply 30
xinolisss
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria aver donde entramos xD

Ehh!! cerquita!! Yo soy de Lanzarote xD
Reply 31
Nayra
Hey!! I'm Spanish too!! Has anyone applied to Kent (Canterbury)?

where else are you aplying?? for what??
Reply 32
josepct
where else are you aplying?? for what??

I'm applying for Psychology ^^ I've applied to Kent twice (different courses), Lancaster, Nottingham and Surrey. But I've already made Kent my firm choice ^^ I really like the course and it's really nice city! :smile:

You??
Reply 33
im applying to computing in london unis... did u get offers??
Reply 34
josepct
im applying to computing in london unis... did u get offers??

Oh, nice! :smile: have you had any offers?

Yeh, I got 5 unconditional offers ^^ So, I've made Kent my firm choice and Nottingham my insurance (even though the grades are higher than Kent's, but, oh well, I just want to go to Kent!!).
Reply 35
how come you got inconditionals... are u doing bachillerato???
Reply 36
josepct
how come you got inconditionals... are u doing bachillerato???

Lol, sorry, I meant to say conditional xD
Reply 37
Nayra
Lol, sorry, I meant to say conditional xD

aaaaa ok! what's ur condition?? i have conditionals as well.. i need an 8 in bachillerato
Reply 38
josepct
aaaaa ok! what's ur condition?? i have conditionals as well.. i need an 8 in bachillerato

It's AAB for Kent and AAA for Nottingham xD
Reply 39
josepct

Oh really only an 8? What course is this for?
I need a 9 on average with 9 in Biology and Chemistry and a 7.0 in the IELTS for biochemistry at Imperial. Have you guys taken the IELTS? Is it easy?

Latest