The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lord Huntroyde
How can you be prestigious though? I don't know any prestigious humans. Apart from Des Lynam and Trevor McDonald. And that guy who presents laughter file, Dennis Norden...

why is maskall still allowed to post on this board??
BABYGUY
you said i shouldnt do computer sci

If you're so clever surely you can work out what you do or do not want to do for yourself?

I like the way one of your interests according to your profile is "TERRORIZING UK-Learning", but I'm afraid that I'm not terrified.
Reply 22
DanMushMan
why is maskall still allowed to post on this board??

'It's the question that drives us, Neo'
Reply 23
because they pretend they dont want me, then why i leave they talk about me all the time and want me back. * they cant live with me, they cant live without me.*
I want to go to Oxford but which college? I want to study either PPE or History and Politics and I need a college friendly to State school students.

Any help?
Reply 25
Toryboy
I want to go to Oxford but which college? I want to study either PPE or History and Politics and I need a college friendly to State school students.

Any help?

too late this year try next year i think they all do PPE and history but check the web site http//www.ox.ac.uk
Reply 26
BABYGUY
let me get this striaght, you sent off your massive application form to oxford, you are asked to be interviewed, you travel 200 miles to oxford, you get interviewed, then you are asked to take a mths exam, they you travel back up 200 miles to home, and w week later you get a letter daying, sorry we ahvent accepted youi. thats absolutely scandolous.

i live in jersey and so i have to travel hundreds of miles and pay a plane fare, but i dont mind because im keen to get in.
Reply 27
Toryboy

Any help?

Look at the prospectus (either online or a hard copy) - they have sections on each college. Speak to people who are there, either on here or in real life. See if you can find the students' union website and they may well have an "alternative prospectus" on there, or available. Cambridge's AP a couple of years ago had stats on % women and % state school in it; don't know if they still do, or if Oxford's does the same. The information should be available though, if you look hard enough.

Latest

Trending

Trending