The Student Room Group

AQA History

I’m currently studying AQA: Modern World History, Specification B.
There is a lot to learn for his course. And I forgot most of already. I’m predicted a grade C, however I want a B or above. I so I want to start revising in a month or so.

However I’m struggling to find a revision guide that’s brilliant, detailed, covers everything and is the right specification...

Anyone know of any?
Reply 2

Hey i use the Bbc bitesize at times its helpful.. however still prefer studying from a book, the google book, its a text book we use that at school but the older version than that.. is there any point buying that one?? I'm not sure, its presented out nicely though..
Reply 3
Wouldn't bother getting a revision book for history, instead practise questions and go through the textbook making bullet points on each page - producing your own revision guide and learning at the same time. Takes a while but if you do a bit every day you will have good notes ready way before the exam.
Reply 4
Hmm, the text book i have i find it really dull though, dont no why. Is there any point going for the updated version??
hell no its a massive waste of money
Reply 6
ghastlymistake
hell no its a massive waste of money

Lol why, i no its around £17, but its your education at the end of the day..

so why not, isit not as good as the previous edition????
its barely different. same text just slight different layout.
Reply 8
Oh right, it doesn’t cover Paper 3 stuff, which for me is Ireland and Vietnam.. Nor does the one I have at the moment.. Do you any books for paper 3??