The Student Room Group

I'm Being Censored for mentioning Degree Essays UK

Bhaal keeps removing me. I mention degree essays UK I get removed - work it out - this site has ads to Degree Essays UK's competitiors hmm

Its owners probably own those services

I REPEAT

Bahall why is it cheating to use Degree Essays UK? You are missing the point - what if you don't hand it in?

5 reasons why I disagree that using them is cheating

1. The work is their copyright - what's the difference between looking at it and referencing like you would use a text or journal?

2. Buying the medium can not be cheating, its a copyrighted piece of work - only using it incorrectly can be cheating - i.e. handing it in as your own

3. It cuts down on resource gathering by a mile. If finding sources is cheating then would you say a friend pointing out a useful book in a library to find is cheating?

4. They won't supply anyone that says they are going to cheat

5. Using the work for inspiration and ideas is surely akin to using lecture notes, our a private tutor

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
do u have an interest in Degrees uk?
Bad Bhaal, stop removing the Buffalo!
Reply 3
how can bhaal remove him, bhaal isnt a moderator.
Reply 4
BABOON
do u have an interest in Degrees uk?

I am interested in it!

I want to get a discussion going on these sort of services but i keep getting shoved!
Reply 5
BABYGUY
how can bhaal remove him, bhaal isnt a moderator.

what keeps happening then - a message goes on then its gone and its invalid thread time again?
Reply 6
no i mean whether ur like the owner of it or something, dont worry, i asked if anyone got the password for www.examstutor.com and that got removed, twice.
Maybe it's because you own it. No normal person would be so dedicated to a service. :wink:
Reply 8
"examstutor.com"
Reply 9
Apologies to bhaal then - is this site censored?

I am a student in need of help thinking about using a service and we can even discuss it - tripe
Reply 10
but it is an interesting service, one that i prolly would use in uni, to get the flavour of a big dissertation. U know like a staring point and an ending point and like a framework. That would be much better than a full blown disseratation writing service.
Reply 11
BABOON
no i mean whether ur like the owner of it or something, dont worry, i asked if anyone got the password for www.examstutor.com and that got removed, twice.

hmm its looks okay but unfocused to your questions,

and yes by the way I am the owner of Degree Essays UK and we ROCKKKKKKKKKKKK - we have been kicking the f out of all the sites owned by the gimps that own this

Check these out and spread the word !!!!!

www.law-essays.com

www.degree-essays.com

www.a-level-coursework.co.uk

And I will be back !!!!!!!!!

Mention "Red devil" and you'll get a discount !!!!!!!

See ya and happy studying!
Reply 12
BABOON
but it is an interesting service, one that i prolly would use in uni, to get the flavour of a big dissertation. U know like a staring point and an ending point and like a framework. That would be much better than a full blown disseratation writing service.

By the way we do that too - anything you want, outlines, plans etc

Cheers see ya!
Reply 13
£25 For A B Grade In Friggin Sociology.no Thanks!!!! Please Could I Have A Free Coursework In Phsyics....please!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 14
Yes but the outlines price is way too expensivce, i mean a like £100 max service fro a really thorough outline service that needs only u to research teh subject, and like a outline consisting of what u need to write and where. ans also n essay evaluation service? maybe ie written something, give to u to mark it etc. BTW any job vacancies? I am way into this man especially for A level stuff.
Reply 15
BABOON
Yes but the outlines price is way too expensivce, i mean a like £100 max service fro a really thorough outline service that needs only u to research teh subject, and like a outline consisting of what u need to write and where. ans also n essay evaluation service? maybe ie written something, give to u to mark it etc. BTW any job vacancies? I am way into this man especially for A level stuff.

Baboon yep for sure - to write for A-level-coursework.co.uk simply go to the site and submit your application

www.a-level-coursework.com/writer.html

You will start receiving work within a week if successful - good luck!

Essay evaluation etc, no money in it or not enough... sorry.. unless you think that students would pay as much as we charge for writing?
Reply 16
BABYGUY
£25 For A B Grade In Friggin Sociology.no Thanks!!!! Please Could I Have A Free Coursework In Phsyics....please!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Babyguy,

Free ?!?!?!?

Omg!

Sorry no can do! But give us a go you'll be very pelased I can assure you of that!

We have about at least 5 hot writers from Imperial who do a lot of A-level stuff on the sciences!
Reply 17
tell me how many pieces of work ( a level) do u do per week average like.

save me that writer place im in for it!!! (how much do u get paid?)
Reply 18
BABOON
tell me how many pieces of work ( a level) do u do per week average like.

save me that writer place im in for it!!! (how much do u get paid?)

All stricly confindetial my friend - sorry! You can work as much or as little as u like, all freelance and from home - tell your friends about us -
the more the merrier - you must have an A or B in the subject you want to wirte for us on however!

Aplly and you will see the pay levels - its pretty decent money!

Btw nice for taking down bhaal earlier in several posts

He has not a sensible word to say,

Anyhow crashing, laters
Reply 19
buffalo
Bhaal keeps removing me. I mention degree essays UK I get removed - work it out - this site has ads to Degree Essays UK's competitiors hmm

Its owners probably own those services

I REPEAT

Bahall why is it cheating to use Degree Essays UK? You are missing the point - what if you don't hand it in?

5 reasons why I disagree that using them is cheating

1. The work is their copyright - what's the difference between looking at it and referencing like you would use a text or journal?

2. Buying the medium can not be cheating, its a copyrighted piece of work - only using it incorrectly can be cheating - i.e. handing it in as your own

3. It cuts down on resource gathering by a mile. If finding sources is cheating then would you say a friend pointing out a useful book in a library to find is cheating?

4. They won't supply anyone that says they are going to cheat

5. Using the work for inspiration and ideas is surely akin to using lecture notes, our a private tutor

wtf?!? HOW THE F*** can I delete your thread???

Latest

Trending

Trending