The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I want to get good enough A2's to get into uni, and i want to get drunk a lot :biggrin:
becky.fm
I want to get good enough A2's to get into uni, and i want to get drunk a lot :biggrin:

This! Definitely this!
I want to get good A2 grades too, but not so bothered about the drunk part. :p:
Reply 4
Enjoy the last few months of 6th form with friends i've had for many years.

And get the grades to go to uni :awesome:
I want to work really hard and make sure I get 4 As in the summer.
That's all really!
AAA please.
Reply 7
I want to get AAA in the summer, but not at the expense of losing the last few months with my friends. Hopefully AAB will be enough. I also want to spend less time on the internet and more time on my homework.
Reply 8
Da_hopeful_1
How does everyone feel about the new year, what are people's goals in terms of Alevels and other things. Is there something people are going to change to support their education. What is everyone looking forward to in the new year. Does anyone have any new year resolutions to aid them in the crucial years ahead in terms of qualifications.

I'm just going to work my socks off to get through year 12 and hopefully get the grades that I want. I'm sure that year 12 will fly by and I'll be in year 13 before I know it.
Reply 9
For me: to get a B in my psychology exam in january, and then to get at least ABBb in my AS's overall so I can apply to the uni's I want to go to for International Relations. Also, to balance hard work with having fun so I do a good ammount of both.
Reply 10
I wanna pass all my exams :frown:

So scared about Jan exams :cry:
I want to make sure I get 4 A's
and that my social life improves :smile:
Every time a social event comes up, I somehow become ill the day before :frown: :angry: :frown:
Reply 12
Da_hopeful_1
How does everyone feel about the new year, what are people's goals in terms of Alevels and other things. Is there something people are going to change to support their education. What is everyone looking forward to in the new year. Does anyone have any new year resolutions to aid them in the crucial years ahead in terms of qualifications.

i was just looking at your AS's... what do you want to study at uni?
xx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 14
Partaaay!!!:banana:

Oh and study much more next year.
Children's nursing in uni, in about 2 years time, seems like a long way :zomg:
Hmm...I'm just going to try and work my arse off and get the grades regardless of what happens (or doesn't happen!) with my application to study Medicine. It is so demoralising sitting like half a dozen exams in January without yet an interview or offer to keep me motivated.

So yeah, I'm just going to keep on working hard and hope for the best. That's all I can do really.

Latest