The Student Room Group

34E and I'm 5'4".

:frown: :frown:

I always thought I was 34D, which was bad enough, but I got measured, and nope, I'm an E! Yuck! (especially as I'm Chinese and Asian people are usually quite flat-chested. I look like a circus freak.) I've usually been alright with wearing hoodies, as they hide them quite well, but they've grown to a point where even hoodies don't do the hiding sometimes.

I'm so, so depressed about this. Why can't I be 34C like a normal person? My back's hunched, and my boobs constantly make me even more hunchbacked and it hurts too.

I HATE BIG BOOBS. :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have you considered a boob reduction, if your in pain, wouldnt they be able to do something?
Reply 2
Epitomessence
:frown: :frown:

I always thought I was 34D, which was bad enough, but I got measured, and nope, I'm an E! Yuck!

I'm so, so depressed about this. Why can't I be 34C like a normal person? My back's hunched, and my boobs constantly make me even more hunchbacked and it hurts too.

I HATE BIG BOOBS. :mad:

I'm the same size and shorter...doesn't bother me though really - but can you not consider reduction? :s-smilie: :p:
Reply 3
Want to go out?

No, seriously if they hurt go see a GP. And are you sure you're wearing the right size bra?
KJ21
Have you considered a boob reduction, if your in pain, wouldnt they be able to do something?

My mum actually suggested that. It's tempting, but I always said I was never gonna get any surgery to change any parts of my looks, so, I'm gonna try to stick to that.

If my boobs grow any larger though, I'm going back on my word!
Reply 5
Gonna need picture evidence as I do not believe you.
reems23
Want to go out?

No, seriously if they hurt go see a GP. And are you sure you're wearing the right size bra?

It hurt more in the 11 weeks at Uni, when I was wearing a D-cup bra (yeah, I didn't think to get fitted... clever me :rolleyes: ). It's only a mild discomfort now, with an E-cup bra, though sometimes when I run, it's still geh.
Reply 7
Epitomessence
My mum actually suggested that. It's tempting, but I always said I was never gonna get any surgery to change any parts of my looks, so, I'm gonna try to stick to that.

If my boobs grow any larger though, I'm going back on my word!

But you wont be doing it because of your looks, you be doing it because your in pain, you dont want a crooked back later on in life hun
Kevin J

I wish I were lying!
Reply 9
Kevin J

Theres always one isnt there.
Reply 10
Do you have pictures? :cool:

Edit: ya beat me to it kev....
Reply 11
Epitomessence
It hurt more in the 11 weeks at Uni, when I was wearing a D-cup bra (yeah, I didn't think to get fitted... clever me :rolleyes: ). It's only a mild discomfort now, with an E-cup bra, though sometimes when I run, it's still geh.

Can you get a sports bra for when you run? I thought that's what they were made for?
Reply 12
Kevin J

Chapel
Do you have pictures? :cool:

I really wish you guys would be more original. Or funny. :rolleyes:
I'm the same size an the same height, but I never get a bad back . :smile:
Reply 14
reems23
I really wish you guys would be more original. Or funny. :rolleyes:

so says the man with the pokemon avatar....
Be proud of your body! I'm sure you'd rather be a 34E at 5'4 than a 34A... :p:
awww maths :smile:
erm,sorry i'm an ever shrinking 32B(seriously, i was a 34DD when i was 16?!) so i can't really understand it well, but if they are causing you pain i would go to a doctor, a really good bra fitter and poss even get them reduced.
History Rocks
I'm the same size an the same height, but I never get a bad back . :smile:

Well that's just being smug really.

Unoriginal guy comments aside, 5 ft 4 and 34E is pretty perfect imo if the rest of your figure matches up.
Reply 18
If thet're causing pain then the best I could suggest would be have a fitting (but you've done that) or see a doctor, you can specify a female. I am 5'0" and 34D, so know what you feel about the size, but I've never had problems unless I was wearing a badly fitted bra.
Reply 19
I'm 5'4" ad 32 E so I know where you're coming from. As Livilah says above, if you're wearing a well-fitting bra then you should be perfectly comfortable, go get a bra-fitting and I promise you'll feel much better if you have been wearing the wrong size. If it's still causing you major discomfort, myabe it is time to think if Breast Reduction is the next step.

Latest

Trending

Trending