The Student Room Group

Cambridge e-journals/e-books from home

Hope everyone is having a lovely christmasy time. :smile:
Well i thought id try to access some journals from my reading list the other day and i have attempted several times to get them from the
www.lib.cam.ac.uk website- which has worked fine in the past- when ive been in cambridge .:yep:

i have my RAVEN password here ready and waiting but ive not been asked to log in anywhere. then it keeps saying access denied.

:confused:
maybe im going about it completely the wrong way.
i really want to get my hands on these resources too!
if anyone can help and offer any alternative websites or tell me whats going wrong- please do!
i will be eternally greatful!
:biggrin:
Reply 1
Is there anywhere on the journal's website that says Athens Login? If so, click on that, then click pn alternative/institutional login, and then select University of Cambridge, login via RAVEN, and Bob's your proverbial.

What articles are you looking for? If the above doesn't work, I can try helping you if you want.
ive managed to get some thnks.. if im still struggling to get the rest ill pm you the names if you dont mind. thnks :smile:
Reply 3
It said on the website the other day that it would be down from 15th-21st of December to back up the catalogue or something, so try again on Monday.
Reply 4
http://sfx7.exlibrisgroup.com/cambridge/az

is the ejournals site.

and as visesh said, you need to look for athens and choose institution log-on, so it lets you use raven.

Latest

Trending

Trending