The Student Room Group
there ave been some rejections. one of my friends has one
Reply 2
dont worry nuff people applied there from my school we ent herd anythin from them yet. dont care reli its my last choice lol :rolleyes:
Reply 3
its OK they i went for an interview they said all offeres (and im guessing rejections) will be made by the begining of March
Reply 4
shampagne
dont worry nuff people applied there from my school we ent herd anythin from them yet. dont care reli its my last choice lol :rolleyes:

What i was meant to say was that cardiff is my last and ONLY choice ive got left for getting into medicine this year!
Reply 5
Rach1306
its OK they i went for an interview they said all offeres (and im guessing rejections) will be made by the begining of March

how did ur interview go... some friends from my school have had theres.... a friend said that his group- the interviewers were really good, but the other group was a nightmare... and they asked the worst possible questtions ever ... wat did they ask you
Reply 6
why med, sumthing about computers taking over would medicine still be chalenging, communication, area where i have shown leadership... Cant remeber anything else sorry!

it was all right the interviewers were the hardest out of the three interviews i've had (ALL IN ONE WEEK!) but i reallly like Cardiff and i was probably one of the few not takin as a backup! Couple of week till i know tho!
Reply 7
Rach1306
why med, sumthing about computers taking over would medicine still be chalenging, communication, area where i have shown leadership... Cant remeber anything else sorry!

it was all right the interviewers were the hardest out of the three interviews i've had (ALL IN ONE WEEK!) but i reallly like Cardiff and i was probably one of the few not takin as a backup! Couple of week till i know tho!

i hope caridff goes well den... gd lk....

who did you have on the interview panel... wat was the atmosphere like.... tense/friendly... is there anything else you can tell me about it..... help me out pls....
Reply 8
nayanayan
i hope caridff goes well den... gd lk....

who did you have on the interview panel... wat was the atmosphere like.... tense/friendly... is there anything else you can tell me about it..... help me out pls....

the doctor is the hardest to please i hope he warmed to Me lol....

the medical student was really helpful though so np..if u forget sumthing
Reply 9
im a cardiff reject (w/o interveiw)
Reply 10
I still haven't heard from Cardiff either.
There's a girl in my school who applied there and was subsequently rejected. I guess you just have to hope that no news is good news. Nobody has said that they have an offer yet.

Has anybody heard from liverpool yet?
Reply 12
ThePenguinMafia
There's a girl in my school who applied there and was subsequently rejected. I guess you just have to hope that no news is good news. Nobody has said that they have an offer yet.

Has anybody heard from liverpool yet?

im waiting on liverpool, my m8 has an interview though
i had an itnerview at liverpool back in december, got an offer a few days later. I aint herd from cardiff yet though i wish theyd hurry all my mates have all their offers almost grr. I got an interview at bristol next monday *is scared*
Reply 14
yey i got a liverpool interview today, shows they havent stopped interviewing
Reply 15
BLUREMI
yey i got a liverpool interview today, shows they havent stopped interviewing

For all those who haven't had an interview, when do you think they're going to interview till.
Reply 16
i have just got an offer from BRUM! yah~! but heard nuting from Cardiff, Bristol & soton
Reply 17
Rach1306

mine were like that 3 in the space of 2 wks, then ages until cardiff at the end of jan, i was all out of practice!

cardiff gave me about 3/4 days notice for interview, so dont give up hope yet.

wow rach ur cardiff q's were totally different from wot i got asked. i thought my interview was a little too easy, and would have liked harder questions to show a bit of intelligence, not sure if they were askin easier q's cos they thought i was ****!

i no wot u mean, all the other ppl were like "u applyin here as backup" and i was like "no..." pisses me off that they might get an offer and just turn it down, and for me it would be a real contender for firm choice (should i get an offer...come on cardiff, u know u want to)
Reply 18
Has anyone heard anything from southampton yet? i've got an 'application held for further consideration' but wondered if anyone had any definite offers/ refusals. :confused:

had a straight refusal w/o interview for Bristol, I guess they had alot of people to choose from this year. :frown:

Starr
Reply 19
Straight rejection for me about month ago.

Latest