The Student Room Group

The Louis Theroux Society

Scroll to see replies

Coy Girl
Yes he really should be on more often! It's obvious he has a lot of fans!

Fer sure. :yep: I mean I know he has to do a lot of travelling to do his documentaries but I think there should be at least 12 of them each year. One month to do each. :cool:

g_star_raw_1989
Have you seen the one, where he goes to a brothel in Nevada.

It's a funny one, a few of the hoes' try and get him to have sex with them... :rofl:

Nah not seen that one yet but intend to watch it soon.

Still hooked on that Gangster Rap one :laugh: Louis is so funny.
Reply 101
Mastermind`
Fer sure. :yep: I mean I know he has to do a lot of travelling to do his documentaries but I think there should be at least 12 of them each year. One month to do each. :cool:

Nah not seen that one yet but intend to watch it soon.

Still hooked on that Gangster Rap one :laugh: Louis is so funny.

I thought I watched most of them... which one does he Gangsta rap in.. Philly? :confused:
Reply 102
''In it to win it'' Mastermind :yes:

The guy is immense, I admire his style it makes people so comfortable in his presence that they just let it out. Also the fac that his topic rocks, gotta love those Black israelites who thought all historic people were black :laugh: .Ohh and I have to mention how determined and hardcore the guy is, who the hell does an interview whilst getting a liposuction? Louis mother******* Theroux does :teeth:
n1r4v
I thought I watched most of them... which one does he Gangsta rap in.. Philly? :confused:

I think he did the Gangsta Rap one on 1999. It's hilarious especially when he's making his cover for his album and actually making the rap with some lyricist. Here's the first part to it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6KMQb4Bd5cY

Barça
''In it to win it'' Mastermind :yes:

The guy is immense, I admire his style it makes people so comfortable in his presence that they just let it out. Also the fac that his topic rocks, gotta love those Black israelites who thought all historic people were black :laugh: .Ohh and I have to mention how determined and hardcore the guy is, who the hell does an interview whilst getting a liposuction? Louis mother******* Theroux does :teeth:

What a society this is turning out to be even TSR's answer to Guillem Balague wants to join. :teeth:

I think the black israelites scene has to be the most surreal scene on TV ever. :eek: Those guys...I'm just lost for words.
Reply 104
Mastermind`
I think he did the Gangsta Rap one on 1999. It's hilarious especially when he's making his cover for his album and actually making the rap with some lyricist. Here's the first part to it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6KMQb4Bd5cY

What a society this is turning out to be even TSR's answer to Guillem Balague wants to join. :teeth:

I think the black israelites scene has to be the most surreal scene on TV ever. :eek: Those guys...I'm just lost for words.

Immense society, nice work Mastermind :yep:

It was truly awkward. How on earth are they going to point at a picture of King George and say he is a fair skinned black man :laugh: Epic.
Reply 105
Just saw the Brothel documentary. Louis got taken to town by paying $200 for a massage :rofl: Although that Hayley girl seemed to be in love with him and hadn't it been for the cameras and his fame methinks Louis would've hit that :yes:
Barça
Just saw the Brothel documentary. Louis got taken to town by paying $200 for a massage :rofl: Although that Hayley girl seemed to be in love with him and hadn't it been for the cameras and his fame methinks Louis would've hit that :yes:

He sure would. I like it in the swingers one where he went into the group sex room and he was all like ":eek:".

In other related news, they finally approved this fantastic society. :five:
Reply 107
Congrats on the approval Mastermind`:yep:
n1r4v
Congrats on the approval Mastermind`:yep:

Thank you. It feels fantastic, like having a first child called Louis. Folderol is so up for it, he's requested to join 2 times already. :yep:
i just requested to join :smile:

yaaay.
Evenin' all
Yay we are all in it to win it:smile:
Coy Girl
Yay we are all in it to win it:smile:

Indeed. :yep:

I'm in the process of ordering Louis Theroux's book (which catches up with people he's interviewing in the weird weekend series). It'd be unacceptable to be leader of this society without having the great book. :cool:
Reply 113
Mastermind`
Thank you. It feels fantastic, like having a first child called Louis. Folderol is so up for it, he's requested to join 2 times already. :yep:

:awesome:
Reply 114
Mastermind`
Indeed. :yep:

I'm in the process of ordering Louis Theroux's book (which catches up with people he's interviewing in the weird weekend series). It'd be unacceptable to be leader of this society without having the great book. :cool:

Did he ever do a documentary revisiting the people? If not then you'll have to spill the info :p:
Barça
Did he ever do a documentary revisiting the people? If not then you'll have to spill the info :p:

Nah he didn't. Once the book arrives I shall spill. :yep:
OMG I lurrrrve Louis
Reply 117
I like the questions he asks :h: so obvious but makes the people feel they have to answer. And them long looks he gives people haha
in it to win it, i liked his plastic surgery investigation.he even had liposuction, lol thats dedication
museobsessed
OMG I lurrrrve Louis

You've come to the right place. :five: This is Louis's second home.

Terryw
I like the questions he asks :h: so obvious but makes the people feel they have to answer. And them long looks he gives people haha

Token example was when he met the Nation of Islam (watch it at 48 seconds in): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P6NmhcePit8

:laugh:

Walkin'Butterfly
in it to win it, i liked his plastic surgery investigation.he even had liposuction, lol thats dedication

Don't delay. Join Today.: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=join&socid=775

:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest