The Student Room Group

The Louis Theroux Society

Scroll to see replies

The Thai brides one was was also repeated last night. I can completely understand why those women were rather keen to marry Louis!s
Coy Girl
The Thai brides one was was also repeated last night. I can completely understand why those women were rather keen to marry Louis!s

Louis is a Pimp!

My book finally arrived yesterday. :cool: It's really funny and a great read. One of the people he goes back to see is the pimp/gangsta rapper Mello T who kind of loses his cool when Louis asks him if he's still a pimp. He answers him that George W Bush is a pimp, he (Louis) is a pimp and is pimping everytime he goes on TV. :laugh:

I recommend it. :yep:
Louis has a charm all his own. That book sounds really good, I may buy it for my boyfriend for his birthday/Valentine's day/ anniversary.
Reply 143
His new boxset arrived today :biggrin: I go back to uni next week though so I am going to try and watch a couple before I go back!
laced
His new boxset arrived today :biggrin: I go back to uni next week though so I am going to try and watch a couple before I go back!

That's a good idea. I'm going to watch some of the episodes I haven't seen so I can get further in the book. It's a very good read. :yep:

Also, brilliant signature you've got there. :wink:

This society surely has to be the greatest society ever found on TSR. I'm getting requests all the time. I'm gonna have to turn people away soon. :yep:
Reply 145
Of COURSE it's the most brilliant society, because Louis himself is brilliant. A society must follow in the footsteps of the person it honours! :yep:

I really want to get the book, think I will when I get paid - had to put down a deposit for a flat this month so I am trying to save my pennies at the moment! I will get it thoug, eventually...
Count me in.
Mastermind`
That's a good idea. I'm going to watch some of the episodes I haven't seen so I can get further in the book. It's a very good read. :yep:

Also, brilliant signature you've got there. :wink:

This society surely has to be the greatest society ever found on TSR. I'm getting requests all the time. I'm gonna have to turn people away soon. :yep:

Would you mind telling me the actual title of the book please? Amazon is coming up with lots and I want to buy my bf the best one!
Coy Girl
Would you mind telling me the actual title of the book please? Amazon is coming up with lots and I want to buy my bf the best one!

The Call Of The Weird. :cool:
Mastermind`
The Call Of The Weird. :cool:

Thankyou very much, I'm most grateful:smile:
Reply 150

:ninja:
I would like to join. :ninja:

I loved the one where he visited a brothel, and the one in Harlem.
I watched the rap one last night:biggrin:
TuckingFypo™
I would like to join. :ninja:

I loved the one where he visited a brothel, and the one in Harlem.

Join Today. :five:

P.S. The other day, I saw this guy with your exact username on another forum I go on. I was livid! :mad:

Coy Girl
I watched the rap one last night:biggrin:

Did you like it? I loved the 2 guys he was rapping with and the girl he raps with at the start. It's a shame when he did the real thing he had no background beat - the beat he had with the guys was so good. :cool:
Mastermind`
Join Today. :five:

P.S. The other day, I saw this guy with your exact username on another forum I go on. I was livid! :mad:

Did you like it? I loved the 2 guys he was rapping with and the girl he raps with at the start. It's a shame when he did the real thing he had no background beat - the beat he had with the guys was so good. :cool:

It was hilarious! I especially liked the part when they were coming up with his rap, the part about the seats folding back really amused me! My bf was amused at how much everyone there loved UB40!
Coy Girl
It was hilarious! I especially liked the part when they were coming up with his rap, the part about the seats folding back really amused me! My bf was amused at how much everyone there loved UB40!

That's the best part. :yep:

"Driving in my fiat looking for a biatch" :rofl:
Mastermind`
That's the best part. :yep:

"Driving in my fiat looking for a biatch" :rofl:

:biggrin: It was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.
Reached a key milestone today - we now have 50 members. :cool:
Mastermind`
Reached a key milestone today - we now have 50 members. :cool:

prepare for 51... an even more exciting milestone!
I truly need this society in my life!
Loving the repeats of when louis met... on blighty :smile:
MrsValensi
prepare for 51... an even more exciting milestone!
I truly need this society in my life!
Loving the repeats of when louis met... on blighty :smile:

You're in it to win it :cool:

I watch the repeats sometimes as well (especially the gangster rap and black supremacists ones!). Louis documentaries are timeless and he hasn't aged that much at all. :no:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending