The Student Room Group

The Louis Theroux Society

Scroll to see replies

Mastermind`
You're in it to win it :cool:

I watch the repeats sometimes as well (especially the gangster rap and black supremacists ones!). Louis documentaries are timeless and he hasn't aged that much at all. :no:

He really hasn't. I only notice the glasses and haircuts.
Reply 161
Biggillystyle
Did anyone see the documentary with the most hated family in America! The best bit was when they were picketing outside the soldiers funeral and this car came bay and the guy launched his soda out the window and nailed the kid in the head. One word. OWNED!!

bit late i know,
but i felt real real bad for that kid, bless him, all because of his twisted parents.
Reply 162
I love him soooooooooooooo much im so glad i saw this thread
moreover he lives in Harlesden, London ...i live there !!!*kinna surprised my areas quite getto* oh well,
thats what wiki says and i have yet to see him =[
hes a ganster when he went to Philly, S.Africa ..he has guts ^_^ his brother Paul is also as good i saw a doc. when he went to Japan <3 im sure he'd of some where far far away making a doc!!
yea his other brother marcel is sooo interesting. i saw his documentary on russian influence on the art market.
does anyone else think that louis is really hot? he looks alot better with age though!
MrsValensi
yea his other brother marcel is sooo interesting. i saw his documentary on russian influence on the art market.
does anyone else think that louis is really hot? he looks alot better with age though!

Louis is incredibly hot.
Reply 165
:ditto:

Louis is a total babe.
Don't miss Louis Theroux: A Place for Paedophiles next Sunday at 9 on BBC2
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00k3ms6
Reply 167
Ooh new Louis? Will totally be watchng that. It looks really interesting, as usual! Thanks :smile:
whatt a leegeennddd
Ooh yay a new one! Sounds like it will be interesting though hard to watch.
Great news. :thumbsup: Sounds as interesting as ever. Shall send a joint PM to all Louis Theroux Society members. :yep:
Reply 171
Ah its great that he has returned, id had enough of watching his old ones, in particular Johannesburg, love that one :smile:
Mastermind`
Great news. :thumbsup: Sounds as interesting as ever. Shall send a joint PM to all Louis Theroux Society members. :yep:

How many members now?
Mr Snips
How many members now?

53 Members now. :cool:

Spoiler

Mastermind`
53 Members now. :cool:

Spoiler

:five:
It's because 53 people love you Mastermind:p:
Interests:
Oppressing Women.
Shy/Quiet women who I oppress.

:rofl: I love you
Reply 177
in it to win it
can I join? I love Louis :love:
Coy Girl
It's because 53 people love you Mastermind:p:

And you are one of them. :cry: <-- those are tears of joy

pepilachat
can I join? I love Louis :love:

daisyc
in it to win it

Join Today. :five:

Oh and I really should message all the beautiful members of this society and make them aware of the good news. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest