The Student Room Group
Reply 1
about 2-3 weeks for me varies
Took about 2 days for me! :biggrin:
You can login with the same details you used for Apply (assuming you know your ID) well before the letter arrives, remember.
M.A.H
when you send off the ucas form (say on a friday), how long does it take to get a confirmation email and the track login information?

thanks

You can log into track at any time, you just need your id number without dashes, the other info was the same to log into apply.

Took about 2 days for me.
how many rep hungry people will we have today
2-3 days, does vary from person to person- as its xmas may take a bit longer, just be patient :h:
Reply 7
I never got a confirmation email from UCAS but got a letter about 2 weeks later. You can still log into track before recieving your letter by using your personal ID (says it when you log into apply) and then your username and password for apply
Reply 8
i dont think that you need any confirmation to log onto track
When you log onto ucas (as normal) you are preseneted with a number code.
copy this number into the first box when logging onto track (something like track id cant remember)
Then just log in with your usual name and password.
If your application hasnt been sent yet, it will tell you when you log onto track
Reply 9
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

about 11
Reply 10
ahh it wasnt for me, thanks to everyone, wish i could rep u all but im Im gna rep the first poster, another quick Q hw many digits is the current track ID, 10 or 9?
Reply 11
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

lol i feel bad for you because you're red and you care about it - ill pos rep u day after, every little helps!

merry xmas :biggrin:
Reply 12
M.A.H
ahh it wasnt for me, thanks to everyone, wish i could rep u all but im Im gna rep the first poster, another quick Q hw many digits is the current track ID, 10 or 9?

Reply 13
I was able to login to track on the same day. I got the letter from UCAS today.
Reply 14
Same for me Hasan, I can't log into track and my application was sent away on Thursday, haven't got my letter yet though
Reply 15
Ana Haifa
Same for me Hasan, I can't log into track and my application was sent away on Thursday, haven't got my letter yet though

cant or can?
Reply 16
can't :frown: I misread Hasan's post. Is this normal?

Latest

Trending

Trending