The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hippysnake
Anybody who studies ON the morning of the exam will end up working as a door to door pet supplies salesman.

Meh, I've done okay so far.
Well, I do it in Geography to be honest, I'm just lazy in Geo though :p:
Reply 21
QuantumTheory
Meh, I've done okay so far.
Well, I do it in Geography to be honest, I'm just lazy in Geo though :p:

Two bags of dogfood and a scratching post for my cat please.
I have got Math - C3, C2 (resit) ICT - Mod4 History - British (resit)

It is really depressing me because im having to stay in every day over the crimbo holidays, and i seem to be getting more and more de-motivated :frown:
Jan 23rd = Huge rave :biggrin:
Reply 23
does anyone know anywhere you can get edexcel past papers?
i have c3 c4 m2 CR+S and FFE in january
gotta start revising soon
probably after christmas
I've got maths C3, M1 & FP2, chemistry 4 and psychology A 4 all on AQA

this is possibly the worst combination, since i've got maths on monday, chemistry on tuesday and psychology on wednesday of the same week!
Reply 26
I have 5 retakes.

3 aren't needed, but I'm doing so to bump my grades up.

The other 2 are cruical, and well....I'm funked :frown:
Reply 27
Pleased that I have been revising for a few weeks now, think I'm doing enough but I'm wondering how much people are going to be revising during christmas, are you going to rest for a few days or just keep revising and forget all the festivities?

I will have a few days rest with it being my 18th and my driving test a few days later and will be back working hard on Jan 1st with 2 weeks to go :smile:
I'm screwed.
Reply 29
I'm not going to revise everyday, I don't remember anything if I do.
I'll prob do a couple of hours a day then take a day off every so often
There isnt one of these for uni people so I'll post here. I have 4 exams starting 6th January for my 2nd year on the MPharm degree. Already had 5 this year, been told I've passed two so far. So worried about these, only have one chance to retake in august or I have to retake each module I fail next year. Pressure much?
Reply 31
How many hours are you guys doing a day? I am really scared about these upcoming exams ...... I really need to do well :s-smilie:
economics: unit 1 retake & unit 4
eventually i'll start revising
Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
I started yesterday. I will be doing 9 hours a day throughout Christmas, considering I have just lazed around this past year. Therefore, I will be teaching myself out of the textbook. :h:
pokemonmaster
yea im doing AS retakes from last year and extra d1 maths.. my retakes are in biology and chemistry and maths s1 so im revising everyday aswell
good luck tho

Pretty much same as you, but I'm not taking D1 and have A2 exams in bio x 2, Chem and Maths. On top of the 4 retakes and 4 general studies exmas, And my revision is just failing atm, I just cannot get my head down to do it and its really irritating me and reallystressing me out :cry:
purplecakes
I've got maths C3, M1 & FP2, chemistry 4 and psychology A 4 all on AQA

this is possibly the worst combination, since i've got maths on monday, chemistry on tuesday and psychology on wednesday of the same week!

How you doing in C3?

Failing it so badly. Hoever this is my 1st year doing AQA maths :s-smilie:
Reply 36
m00t
I'm going to spend Christmas revising.
...nice to know I'm not alone!:yep:

:ditto: This holiday I am considering becoming a hermit and spending my days with the maths book, what a merry christmas ! :reindeer:
Loz17
Pretty much same as you, but I'm not taking D1 and have A2 exams in bio x 2, Chem and Maths. On top of the 4 retakes and 4 general studies exmas, And my revision is just failing atm, I just cannot get my head down to do it and its really irritating me and reallystressing me out :cry:

o right cool and ur doin chemistry salters ocr aswell like me lol and im doin biology salters nuffield

so are u doin chemistry for life or chemistry for natural resources?
Reply 38
FrustratedHistorian
economics: unit 1 retake & unit 4
eventually i'll start revising

I am retaking economics unit 1 and doing unit 4 in January as well. How are you revising for those exams? Obv doing loads of exam papers are key but i only have a few past exam papers and my textbook is really unhelpful.
pokemonmaster
o right cool and ur doin chemistry salters ocr aswell like me lol and im doin biology salters nuffield

so are u doin chemistry for life or chemistry for natural resources?

Aww nice, we have the fun of learning about chemistry in industry :p:

Chemistry for Life in jan, but planning to do natural resources in Jun :s-smilie:

What are you retaking?

Latest