The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Mr J
right:

1. lingerie - what size? came in 3 sizes small medium or large - not bra and knickes either - negligie and silk dressing gown top type of thing - god knows what theyre called!

2. Shes goin travelling in 3 months - I live away from her, so if things are gonna happen, basically I can't mess around.

3. Just want a bit of fun with a classy girl for a few months. Nothing 2 serious! But Re. the above, I can't afford to hang around as time is short - i.e not being heavy, but being aware of timescale and opportunity!

does that clear things up a little better?

One thing - seriously not impressed by your attitude. But that's your business. Just wanna ask - what about her? Is SHE after something serious? - cus if she is, then don't mess around with her wanting "a short term bit of fun" - emotions shouldn't be played with. Make sure she's after the same thing you are - nothing too serious. Cus that way, even if you two do get hurt, it won't be as bad as if she was serious about it.
Reply 41
frost105
Now its £1 a pint and £3 for cigs. But if you go to old town square its £3 a pint.

she must have gone to a different part then cos she went in jan.
Reply 42
viviki
Yeah but unless she is a very upfront girl she isn't going to give it him if he gives her underwear on a first date. Even if I only wanted a casual thing I would be grossed out by that.

well I think also it's way too much for a first date..but then..as he said..she is going to leave soon (in 3months i guess so) so if both of them want to enjoy this period of time together without starting any serious relationship then why should he wait?
they are e-mailing a lot so I guess she is not stupid and figured out what's going on :biggrin:
Reply 43
I'm curious to know how this date went?

Latest

Trending

Trending