The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 1
Rach1306
I've had my Bristol interview and i think it went well but how long do i have to wait until i hear from them :confused: ...... am veryyyyyyy nervous!

They should be making decisions pretty soon. I think I had mine through at the end of feb/beginning of march.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
had mine yday, it didnt go to well. i let nerves take over and stuttered n came ouit with rubbish answers. went awful actually. the questions were rubbish, they didnt wana no bout me, or why i wanted there just why medicine and how do i know, why not sumat else. which was crpapy for sum1 who hasnt ad work experience when they say well how can u be sure then....erm.....i just am lol. *sigh* i had ben to summer school to but they wasnt interested. so much for the admissions tutor saying it wud really big my chances to get in, the doctors didnt care bout it!

anyways they told me id ata wait 4 weeks for the desicion! :frown:
Reply 3
i got an offer today wow cant even write straight!My favourite woooohoooo~ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 4
Rach1306
i got an offer today wow cant even write straight!My favourite woooohoooo~ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 5
At bristol vets and medics have some lectures together dont they?
Reply 6
w000t! go u!
Reply 7
kat_r
At bristol vets and medics have some lectures together dont they?

Nope, none at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending