University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep, it's my firm for Geog.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I'm nearly convinced Bristol will be my firm, but I'm still waiting to hear from Durham, although regardless of the result, probably will still choose Bristol.
Reply 3
I've narrowed it down to Bristol and York. Really can't decide tho!
me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
Reply 5
Hey, I'll prob be putting it down as insurance for geog and cos my oxford offer is AAA..I think I might well be seeing you all there! :tongue:
Yep it's my Law firm
Reply 7
I really can't decide. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be my firm, but when I turned for the Civ Eng open day there were only 4 people there. SHould I be worried about this?
Reply 8
haz136
I really can't decide. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be my firm, but when I turned for the Civ Eng open day there were only 4 people there. SHould I be worried about this?

No, Civil Eng. is great here. There's about 70 people on my course here, and I don't think they'll fall short this year either, considering it's on of the best Civil depts. in the country. Incidentally, who was/were your interviewer(s)?
Reply 9
i'm 90% sure that bristol is my firm, i'm deciding between that and warwick! now i just have to choose an insurance....
Reply 10
Excellent!! I'm already so excitied, i've already started looking at accomodation :redface:
Reply 11
temilola
Excellent!! I'm already so excitied, i've already started looking at accomodation :redface:

Me too! I like the look of Goldney, but it's so over-subscribed, I might go for something less popular.
Reply 12
Have a look at Badock Hall - it's got a great atmosphere (and the best and cheapest bar).
Reply 13
elpollodiablouk
Have a look at Badock Hall - it's got a great atmosphere (and the best and cheapest bar).

Is it a Clifton or a Stoke Bishop?
Reply 14
Chardonnay
Me too! I like the look of Goldney, but it's so over-subscribed, I might go for something less popular.

Go for goldney! Badock is in stoke bishop, I don't think you'd like it if you compare it to goldney :wink:
Reply 15
timeofyourlife
Go for goldney! Badock is in stoke bishop, I don't think you'd like it if you compare it to goldney :wink:

Lol, I'll put Goldney as my first choice, but I probs won't get it! What other halls are good? I'd quite like selfcatered, and don't fancy the walk much though I'd do it if I had to, and party hallllllls please! :p:
Reply 16
Chardonnay
Lol, I'll put Goldney as my first choice, but I probs won't get it! What other halls are good? I'd quite like selfcatered, and don't fancy the walk much though I'd do it if I had to, and party hallllllls please! :p:

Manor hall would be a second to goldney. I've told you this before :rolleyes: :wink:
Reply 17
Chardonnay

Yea i like the look of Goldney as well, but i recken even though i dont want to apply to catered accomodation i'm going to apply to Wills, i think it looks amazing
Reply 18
timeofyourlife
Manor hall would be a second to goldney. I've told you this before :rolleyes: :wink:

Hehe! I know :biggrin: But don't I need to pick 5?
Reply 19
Is anyone else considering applying to wills??

Latest

Trending

Trending