The Student Room Group

Classics Coursework help needed

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I really need help. To those who do classics or those who are generally clever, can you help me think of a title for my classics coureswork?

Im doing Attic sculpture and Im incorporating early classical sculpture in Athens, the Parthenon and Themes in Attic sculpture. All the titles I thought of sucked :frown: Any ideas at all will be appreciated many muchly :biggrin:

Also, to those who do classics, what you doing your coursework on? Does mine sound ok? Along the right lines and everything? :smile:
Reply 1
Please help me :frown: *cries* I wanted to get a big chubk of it done tonight :frown:
Reply 2
coursework for classics ? what subject are you doing ?
Reply 3
VixenIW
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I really need help. To those who do classics or those who are generally clever, can you help me think of a title for my classics coureswork?

Im doing Attic sculpture and Im incorporating early classical sculpture in Athens, the Parthenon and Themes in Attic sculpture. All the titles I thought of sucked :frown: Any ideas at all will be appreciated many muchly :biggrin:

Also, to those who do classics, what you doing your coursework on? Does mine sound ok? Along the right lines and everything? :smile:

that sounds fairly similar to the sort of coursework i did (i did classics a level and now i'm doing it at uni, although i've not done any art since a level)...if you still need help i can find the title. what exam board are you doing?

Latest

Trending

Trending