Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheap and Good Haircuts in London

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heyz, does anyone know where to get good yet cheap haircuts in London. I'm looking for one below 8 pounds if possible
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Heyz, wherebouts in London?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're coming from the U S and A to have a haircut? wagwan
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    just look at your average one in the suburbs run by immigrants. Usually good and in the £5-10 range.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Vidal Sassoon student school in Knightsbridge is brilliant, and with a student card it is under a fiver. The majority of their styling is reasonably radical, which I have always understood to be a good thing!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    go to a fashion/beauty college thing you can get it done for freeeee

not: dont be cheap, never skimp on a good haircut
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous_2)
    You're coming from the U S and A to have a haircut? wagwan
    That's the Malaysian flag btw :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How can you get a "good" haircut for less than a tenner. That's ridiculous. If you're going to be so tight then you can hardly expect quality.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do it yourself
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    umm well i've had my hair done at the vidal sassoon academy, its pretty good, but as a trainee centre, you're taking a risk!
    my latest haircut (in my profile pic, although you cant really see it that well there) was done at Toni and Guy's....pretty good, but its welll expensive...so i'm probably going to go for VS next time I get my hair cut..=)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.timeout.com/london/shoppi...ures/5406.html
    Have a look there, none of them are under £10 but if you want a good haircut then you're gonna have to pay for it. Check out ESHK, they're reasonably priced and do wicked cuts.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Toni and Guy Academy, London

71-75 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1DG

FREE CUT
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go to Vidal Sasson as a demo model for FREE! they'll cut it and dye it proper groovy like but dont go there if you want something normal and boring.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    never tried the Toni and Guy Academy but I think i'll check it out!
    The hair in my avatar thing was done at a Toni and Guy Salon...the one thats my display pic was from vidal sassoon....although tbh I did ask for slightly different styles both times =) only real difference is that VS is free!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I went to Vidal Sassoon training school and they gave me a pretty good hair cut for a fiver with a student ID. It's just behind Bond Street station. Be warned, you'll have to book an appointment near to a week in advance though. Cheap and good.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is this place in Mile End; Chinese Shop.... Most haircuts are 15 to 20 quid..
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is this Place in Mile End; Chinese Shop.... Most haircuts are 15 to 20 quid..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cheap and Good and London - no.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try East Ham (E6). A lot of good & cheap haircuts around this area. Great for shopping too.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Vidal saloon is one of the best one as i had got cuted my hairs it was really very good one.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 27, 2014
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.