Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheap and Good Haircuts in London

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

Heyz, does anyone know where to get good yet cheap haircuts in London. I'm looking for one below 8 pounds if possible
  2. Offline

Heyz, wherebouts in London?
  3. Offline

You're coming from the U S and A to have a haircut? wagwan
  4. Offline

just look at your average one in the suburbs run by immigrants. Usually good and in the £5-10 range.
  5. Offline

The Vidal Sassoon student school in Knightsbridge is brilliant, and with a student card it is under a fiver. The majority of their styling is reasonably radical, which I have always understood to be a good thing!
  6. Offline

go to a fashion/beauty college thing you can get it done for freeeee

not: dont be cheap, never skimp on a good haircut
  7. Offline

(Original post by Anonymous_2)
    You're coming from the U S and A to have a haircut? wagwan
    That's the Malaysian flag btw :rolleyes:
  8. Offline

How can you get a "good" haircut for less than a tenner. That's ridiculous. If you're going to be so tight then you can hardly expect quality.
  9. Offline

Do it yourself
  10. Offline

umm well i've had my hair done at the vidal sassoon academy, its pretty good, but as a trainee centre, you're taking a risk!
    my latest haircut (in my profile pic, although you cant really see it that well there) was done at Toni and Guy's....pretty good, but its welll i'm probably going to go for VS next time I get my hair cut..=)
  11. Offline

Have a look there, none of them are under £10 but if you want a good haircut then you're gonna have to pay for it. Check out ESHK, they're reasonably priced and do wicked cuts.
  12. Offline

Toni and Guy Academy, London

71-75 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1DG

13. Offline

Go to Vidal Sasson as a demo model for FREE! they'll cut it and dye it proper groovy like but dont go there if you want something normal and boring.
  14. Offline

never tried the Toni and Guy Academy but I think i'll check it out!
    The hair in my avatar thing was done at a Toni and Guy Salon...the one thats my display pic was from vidal sassoon....although tbh I did ask for slightly different styles both times =) only real difference is that VS is free!
  15. Offline

I went to Vidal Sassoon training school and they gave me a pretty good hair cut for a fiver with a student ID. It's just behind Bond Street station. Be warned, you'll have to book an appointment near to a week in advance though. Cheap and good.
  16. Offline

There is this place in Mile End; Chinese Shop.... Most haircuts are 15 to 20 quid..
  17. Offline

There is this Place in Mile End; Chinese Shop.... Most haircuts are 15 to 20 quid..
  18. Offline

Cheap and Good and London - no.
  19. Offline

Try East Ham (E6). A lot of good & cheap haircuts around this area. Great for shopping too.
  20. Offline

Vidal saloon is one of the best one as i had got cuted my hairs it was really very good one.

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 27, 2014
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Do you write or type when taking notes in class?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.