The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
MGT_90
What are the traits though? The ones listed here for those born in May (who would fall under Gemini) seem to conflict with some traits given by those who think those under Gemini are reckless.

According to Wikipedia, being a Gemini, I should be capable of multitasking, self-interested, reckless, fickle, and inconsistent. Yet I can't multitask, I'm too lazy to be self-interested, I'm too inactive to be reckless, I'm too apathetic to be fickle, and too stubborn to be inconsistent.

That, and Wikipedia says that Gemini hate 'being in a bad situation', as if those born under any other sign just relish being messed up.Those Aquarii just lap up the abuse they do.

Gemini males are also supposed to be pretentious and this appears to fit you well...
I'm born in June and i'm very calm. Most people I know who were born between Aug and Nov are generally more loud and confident etc. How funny!
Reply 62
Yuffie
I think Scorpio is the second or third least common star sign actually, idiot.

That's not very nice, is it? Plus he has a point about Scorpio covering only half. Lastly unless I'm mistaken, your name is derived from the only annoying thing about FF7, so therefore I am going to use this totally irrelevant piece of information to assume you are annoying. Does that sound fair?
Reply 63
im a may baby and im far from calm lol
Reply 64
tpigden
That's not very nice, is it? Plus he has a point about Scorpio covering only half. Lastly unless I'm mistaken, your name is derived from the only annoying thing about FF7, so therefore I am going to use this totally irrelevant piece of information to assume you are annoying. Does that sound fair?

Well it covers 22 out of 30 days. Not "half", maths champ. Yuffie was the best character by the way, her limit breaks were awesome and the long range weapon meant she could be put at the back but still do the same damage. Plus she was sort of sweet, being travel sick on the Highwind etc. Cloud+Yuffie+Cid=best team.
Now Vincent Valentine was annoying...
wholenewworld
First let me say that I don't believe in astrology and am very rational. But I just noticed a sort of pattern.

I know abolsutely loads of people who were born in November (and this applies to Oct, Sept-borns too to a certain extent) and all of them are confident, assertive, mostly impulsive and loud, some almost aggressive at times, but in one word: not the calm type of person.

Whereas most of the people I know who were born around May (or in the summer: June, July) tend to be calm, more relaxed.

Now, if you could just tell me if you/someone you know were born either around Nov or May and whether being (not) calm is true in your case. I know the definition of being calm varies too, but hopefully you get the gist. I just really want to see proof that being born around May doesn't make you calmer than around November.

I was born in November but wouldn't say I was particularly confident, impulsive, loud or aggressive :s-smilie:
Reply 66
I'm Nov 19th and calm to the point of boring, but once a month or so I'll lose my temper for no good reason...Normal?
Yuffie
Gemini males are also supposed to be pretentious and this appears to fit you well...

My fiance is a Gemini and he is far from pretentious. I think it's widely unfair that you're generalising based upon a person's star sign...
Haze19
I'm Nov 19th and calm to the point of boring, but once a month or so I'll lose my temper for no good reason...Normal?

As a side note, that's also my birthday! Anyhoo, moving on...
Reply 69
I'm born in May. I would say I am very laid back so I guess I fit being quite calm, but I am loud and love to be the centre of attention.

I am a Taurus though not a Gemini
Reply 70
i'm born in may (may 6th ) and i'm far from calm. i worry alot and get worked up easily. Not relaxed or laid back or anything. and i'm pretty assertive and bossy and sensible and stuff tbh as well.
Reply 71
I'm almost disappointed that no one responded to my arguments. Never mind.
Reply 72
my bro was born in NOV .................he is not calm............he is aggressive
Reply 73
wholenewworld

I know abolsutely loads of people who were born in November (and this applies to Oct, Sept-borns too to a certain extent) and all of them are confident, assertive, mostly impulsive and loud, some almost aggressive at times, but in one word: not the calm type of person.

I was born in November and I'm pretty much the opposite of all those things! However, I wouldn't consider myself calm, in the sense than I get quite worried and anxious about silly things :smile:
Reply 74
ashy
Again, I'm quite happy for you to believe it. Tell me why you believe it. The internet is exactly the right place for me to be, because in real life I'd have shouted you down ages ago. This way you get a chance to voice your side of the story: the reasons for your beliefs. So far, you haven't done so, and are just attacking me.

No, in real life you'd have just stopped listening, because I'm not doing the "oh, he's arguing against me, I'll shut up" bit.

And again, I don't [believe it].

I don't know everything - nobody does - so am perfectly happy to allow others to think whatever the hell they want to think. Their beliefs do not affect me, if they think I am a certain way because of it, then fine. The world keeps turning and I keep being me.

Big drama...
I was born in May and fit your description.
Reply 76
Yuffie
I think Scorpio is the second or third least common star sign actually, idiot.

Calling others stupid does not make you clever, for your information.

The irony and overt hypocrisy is really quite startling.

Spot on.

I was born in May; my younger brother was born in November.

We're like chalk and cheese. He's fiery, aggressive, sharp, nasty, spiteful and doesn't think things through properly. I'm much more composed, logical, rational and sensible.
Im November and am very agressive and short fused all the time.
Other than that I wouldnt say im confident or impulsive but on the other hand I am assertive in most situations
Reply 79
Nah, I was born in May & it's fair to say i'm an arrogant, moody bitch at times.

Latest

Trending

Trending