The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

I'm heading to Birmingham to study Law...grades may be a problem tho :frown:

good luck to all the other Conditional offer people!

Hope to see you there!! :smile:

Tess x
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Hopefully if all goes well i'll be heading off to Birmingham to study Accountancy! Defineatly my firm offer. :cool:
Reply 22
Hey i really love these forums, however in the near future i am gonna be unable to access them. I currently work in an office where i have access to TSR. Unfortunatly i can gain access to TSR when i am at home because of this stupid NTL block on some broadband lines. and im leaving my job in the office!. I would really like to keep in contact with people on here because i think its a great way to me people.
Let me if anyone plans any meet ups at open days or when we actually get there keep me posted on [email protected], This is also my MSN addy so add me!! Also there is another student forum quite similar to this at www.newstudent.org, i can still access this forum there is a special Birmingham section on here and i visit it regulary, so does Pixie peeps as i found out this morning.. Keep in touch guys! :smile:
Going to Birmingham if i get the grades! :smile:
Reply 24
What course and what grades?
Aj2003
What course and what grades?

Medicine... AAB :smile:
Reply 26
Hi, Brum is my firm choice, I'll be studying Ancient History - depending on grades.
Reply 27
Hey, I am probably coming to Birmingham in 2005 as well to study physics. it would be cool to get to know ppl before we go. Well done on your offers everyone!
Reply 28
Birmingham? Law? I'm there. My hovercraft no longer functions though, its filled with eels.
im going there in 2005!!! Doing russian (oo hopefully) - need get BBB... (sheffield insurance at BCC)
Reply 30
hey hey!
Im off to brum to study Commerce!!! *fingers crossed for the grades*

Aggie

You can catch me on msn sometimes ;-) [email protected]
oo think mite as well put msn addy on - feel free to add me! (er though dont be surprised by the "who r ya??" hehe..

[email protected] <------ok just dont ask why i chose this name haha.//

neways people check out the:

http://www.freewebs.com/brumstudenttobe/

(it prob been posted already doh stupid memory)
xxx
hey there

on my way to b'ham in sept 2005 for a DBA. could u enlighten me about the city, the business centres etc ... jobs in the city for int'l students. Also could u give me guidance as to wat accomadation to choose ? i'm really in a fix coz some ppl say depending on how u fill the form they give u accomadation. thanx a million. i'm comin frm india ...so could u also tell me wat to expect there and also wat essentials i ought to carry ?

thanx
Reply 33
Hey, you'll see my @ b'ham 2005! hopefully in Shack halls!
I am (hopefully) going to University of Birmingham in 2005 to do Geography, I would love to talk to others who are going there - my MSN is [email protected] if you want to talk to me.
Reply 35
Im going in 2005 to do Modern History and Politics, with a conditional offer of AAB (Im predicted AAA so Im not too worried), not my first choice but after 5 rejections I didnt have much choice lol.
Reply 36
r_raghav11
hey there

on my way to b'ham in sept 2005 for a DBA. could u enlighten me about the city, the business centres etc ... jobs in the city for int'l students. Also could u give me guidance as to wat accomadation to choose ? i'm really in a fix coz some ppl say depending on how u fill the form they give u accomadation. thanx a million. i'm comin frm india ...so could u also tell me wat to expect there and also wat essentials i ought to carry ?

thanx

Everybody be cool, you, be cool. Think of it as an adventure... You can choose either to be the sketchy inquistive monk (symptoms of which you are already showing) or the devil-may-care-up-for-anything-dude. No prizes for guessing who has a better time. Your questions can be answered on the uni website neways.
Reply 37
Well no one knows who I am. But I'm going to B'ham to do Archaeology.

BBC including general studies.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

True story.
Reply 38
I'm heading off to Birmingham to do Economics! see you guys in sept 2005!
hey i'm raghav and i'm goin to b'ham for a DBA. hope to meet the TSR gang there!!

cheers!