The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
annaroberts20
Hi guys,

I was just wondering, you know the new spec question about studying the little boy's behaviour, I thought it was hinting at the PDD thing so I put they could look at how he behaves when his mother leaves him (Seperation anxiety) and how he reacts to her on reunion. Cause if he has the PDD syndrome, he will perhaps ignore or reject her on reunion.

Do you think that is an acceptable answer? Cause most people seem to have put things regarding verbal and physical behaviour and behaviour towards toys, so I'm just getting a bit worried.

I put similar (separation anxiety, safe base behaviour) and I checked with my teacher (who is an examiner) afterwards, and she said that my answer is completely correct. So, by extension, yours is too. :smile:

She kept saying that "there are hundreds of ways, literally, to answer a question" and every single way is gone through at their examiner meeting thing. If you write something unique that nobody else thought of, the person marking your paper calls for a meeting regarding your answer.

So, short version, you got the marks.
Beska
I put similar (separation anxiety, safe base behaviour) and I checked with my teacher (who is an examiner) afterwards, and she said that my answer is completely correct. So, by extension, yours is too. :smile:

She kept saying that "there are hundreds of ways, literally, to answer a question" and every single way is gone through at their examiner meeting thing. If you write something unique that nobody else thought of, the person marking your paper calls for a meeting regarding your answer.

So, short version, you got the marks.

Cool. Thanks for letting me know :-)
my teacher had the paper when we came in the next day and went through the answers so we basically know if we failed or passed already. btw does anyone know when they will put this paper up on the AQA site?
Reply 323
Tranquilize
my teacher had the paper when we came in the next day and went through the answers so we basically know if we failed or passed already. btw does anyone know when they will put this paper up on the AQA site?

Not for yonks. A year, at least.

Latest