The Student Room Group

St Dominics Sixth Form College?

Scroll to see replies

to everyone going to st.doms:

have an amazing time :smile:

It was our last day today and I can say without doubt that they were the best two years of my life so far. The most amazing teachers and a caring and supporting enviorement. It is an amazing place and my time went far too fast.
Reply 181
veggie4life
to everyone going to st.doms:

have an amazing time :smile:

It was our last day today and I can say without doubt that they were the best two years of my life so far. The most amazing teachers and a caring and supporting enviorement. It is an amazing place and my time went far too fast.

what was ur required average wen u applied? also, isnt there anything bad about the place? nuthing at all?
fish99
what was ur required average wen u applied? also, isnt there anything bad about the place? nuthing at all?

are u going as well? (as in accepted the place) =)
Reply 183
ice_dragoness274
are u going as well? (as in accepted the place) =)

yup.. buh gotta get the grades now! lol x
fish99
yup.. buh gotta get the grades now! lol x

ahhh safee, might see you there then (Y)!

aghh yeah I know....hoping to get that 6.9 or whatever average, even though I'm doing last minute revision :O!

gd luck with ur GCSEs and shizz ^_^
xx
Reply 185
ice_dragoness274
ahhh safee, might see you there then (Y)!

aghh yeah I know....hoping to get that 6.9 or whatever average, even though I'm doing last minute revision :O!

gd luck with ur GCSEs and shizz ^_^
xx

lol yup!! that is if we both get in.. with all the last min revision n what not!!
i just hope we get lucky and get easy papers!

Good Luck to you 2!!
x
fish99
lol yup!! that is if we both get in.. with all the last min revision n what not!!
i just hope we get lucky and get easy papers!

Good Luck to you 2!!
x

inshallah we will get the grades =]
mannn last minute revision ftw! althoguh its bare stressful o_O

yeah same! dreading English lit on tuesday and Bio the day after...

aww thanks, I need it!
xx
^^ woops i assumed you're muslim for some reason :P ...if ur not forget about the "Inshallah" xD
Reply 188
ice_dragoness274
^^ woops i assumed you're muslim for some reason :P ...if ur not forget about the "Inshallah" xD

haha dw, i dont mind... im not muslim but i use the word inshallah n mashallah myself.. x
fish99
haha dw, i dont mind... im not muslim but i use the word inshallah n mashallah myself.. x

loool for real?! mashallah, thats awesome....:biggrin:
btw do you have Bio next wednesday as well? i. have. not. revised. o_O
fish99

hmm bad points of st.doms? nope :smile:
Reply 191
ice_dragoness274
loool for real?! mashallah, thats awesome....:biggrin:
btw do you have Bio next wednesday as well? i. have. not. revised. o_O

lool nope.. i have eng lit tmoz n german reading on fri.. my science ones aint till june...
Reply 192
veggie4life
hmm bad points of st.doms? nope :smile:

how long r breaks at st doms??
fish99
how long r breaks at st doms??

15 minute break 45 min lunch but you can have up to two one hour frees in first year as well
Reply 194
veggie4life
15 minute break 45 min lunch but you can have up to two one hour frees in first year as well

n ur allowed to go out of school wen u have a free right?
so is it : lesson- break- lesson -lesson- lunch- lesson?
fish99
n ur allowed to go out of school wen u have a free right?
so is it : lesson- break- lesson -lesson- lunch- lesson?

Lesson - Tutor / RME - break - lesson lesson - lunch - lesson Workshop

You are allowed out of the College when you have a free but most people just stay in the canteen and chat to friends / do work and believe me you will have work !
Reply 196
veggie4life
Lesson - Tutor / RME - break - lesson lesson - lunch - lesson Workshop

You are allowed out of the College when you have a free but most people just stay in the canteen and chat to friends / do work and believe me you will have work !

lool, wats RME and lesson workshop?
fish99
lool, wats RME and lesson workshop?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe RME is the religious studies lesson & the lesson workshop is as it sounds- the chance to ask teachers if you are having problems with work after lessons.
fish99
lool nope.. i have eng lit tmoz n german reading on fri.. my science ones aint till june...

yeahh i got English lit 2moz as well, AND LATIN AND THEN BIO THE DAY AFTER! FML o_O

gd luckkk, i think imma burn my copy of the set texts after it (Y)
Reply 199
hello :smile:
Is there anyone doing A Level Music at Doms next year?
If So, wot do you plan to play at your audition..
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest