The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
my boyfriend........and texting.
Mrs.X

(Perhaps one of the lamest things I've ever stated but) when I have my headphones on really loud and I'm walking alone I feel like I'm the singer in a music video. Then I realise that I think this and smile because it's so sad.

yep this aswell!

also beautiful songs yuo havent heard in ages coming on the radio, QI night on Dave, adventures, cold bright crisp winter mornings, cycling down hills, walking by the sea, siling at strangers in the street and they smile back, train/coach/plane rides,
Reply 62
Keira Knightley.

Especially in Pirates of the Caribbean :yep:

She's sooooooooooooooo fine.
My little Nieces :rofl:
Nice ride on the m'bike on empty roads :cool:
People misunderstanding my actions/comments as more than they are. :p:
When people smile :smile: or look happy :biggrin:
Reply 64
Jessaay!
Aah I try, but I've been doing it longer than the girl who is generally the stroke, and she rows at a very variable rate (one minute she'll be going too fast, then she'll get bored and start going slower, OR she'll keep a stroke for too long and her blade will get stuck under the force of the water which will put her behind a stroke or two), and he always ignores this fact as he kisses her arse for some reason, and instead blames me for not keeping in time. Silly git.:mad:

Ah, yeh, I see why that could be annoying lol. Last time I went rowing the stroke was really reallly great and super slow up the slide, it was really good but kind of showed just how far I have to go really (which was kind of depressing in spite of the sunrise).
oh, also lying down on the ground somewhere where there is nooo lights around and looking at stars, camping, gigs, rock paper scissors, playing pool.
Reply 66
reems23
Keira Knightley.

Especially in Pirates of the Caribbean :yep:

She's sooooooooooooooo fine.

She has a very pretty face. And I wouldn't say no but... She's a bit too skinny for my liking. Needs a bit of meat on the bone!:p:
Reply 67
good memories make me smile
and, specially when i see little children playing and laughing and having fun
its impossible for me not to!
Reply 68
Smiles
I never smile.
Reply 70
New books
The stupid things my cat does
Nice people
Reply 71
:santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: Boris Johnson :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2:
The smell of books, and of certain magazines.
Milkshakes.
Hamsters.
Reply 73
I second Boris Johnson lol (obviously)

oooo and ordering a frothy milkshake and fresh scone with a pot of jam in a cafe, then sitting outside in the sun. mmmm
Reply 74
when somebody says PWNED and LOL in real life conversations.
Reply 75
Learning that an exam has been postponed, or that Ima have a good time. Yes, I already know my life is sad.
Reply 76
Big Kabz
when somebody says PWNED and LOL in real life conversations.

LOL:biggrin:
Reply 77
due south!
A machine/device/widget that is simple, elegant and perfect for it's task.
Reply 79
ferret123
OK, time for a happy, happy, happy thread!
What makes you smile? I'd like more unusual suggestions if possible

For me, it's walking doown the aisle of the uni library whilst its quiet, and as I walk, the automatic lights kick in over head one at a time so I feel like God lol

My University computer cluster room does that. It is pretty cool :cool: and it made me laugh the first time it happened.

Latest

Trending

Trending