The Student Room Group

Black hair, ginger beard

So I currently have ginger hair & a short beard (not stubble), I was considering dying my hair black just for a bit of a change. I like to change things for the hell of it & Im not too bothered if people think it looks stupid, people hated my beard but ended up liking it. Im just wondering what peoples views would be. I don't really care what people think so be honest :yep:
Reply 1
Weirdass.

And why ask if you don't care?
Reply 2
Why not dye your hair brown? Lots of people who have brown hair grow beards which are almost red, wouldn't look as out of place. Not sure about black hair though...
Reply 3
I'm going to do it regardless, I'm just interested to see what people think.
I don't think it would look that good, but i'm not a major fan of guys dying their hair black. If you don't care what people think and you want to do it then go for it! Loads of guys have dark hair and gingerish beards, i'd say a brown would look nicer for your hair, but as i said, if you want to dye it black then go for it :biggrin:

I admire guys who just do what they want with theit style, and it's only hair it'll grow out :smile:
Reply 5
:lolwut:
It would be quite funny, sort of reminiscent of a Jaffa Cake.
Reply 7
I like jaffa cakes. I could dress in a large McVities box at Halloween
Reply 8
I have dark brown hair and a ginger beard natually ... im not sure how that works!?
Get rid of the beard.

It's huge.

Latest

Trending

Trending