The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Geography.
Reply 2
Computing, ICT, or Art maybe? I'm afraid you're not going to have much luck finding a humanities subject which isn't essay-based.
Kinkerz
Geography.

I thought about this but half of the course seems to be more geology structured, which i hate with a passion. Human geography is interesting.... but i don't want to be sat in a class were i hate 50% of the stuff i'm learning.
Reply 4
hotel management..................
Reply 5
ghastlymistake
I thought about this but half of the course seems to be more geology structured, which i hate with a passion. Human geography is interesting.... but i don't want to be sat in a class were i hate 50% of the stuff i'm learning.

Well I'm not sure if there is anything.

There will be aspects of all subjects you dislike, even the ones you think you'll love.
Reply 6
Psychology - the maximum amount of marks per question in AQA (B, I think) is 12, which barely takes up a page in my handwriting.
Reply 7
Economics? The spec I do is more about responding to data than writing essays, and rather than being tightly structured essays it is more about just getting all of your knowlege down on paper as quickly as possible, so perhaps this might suit?
Science In Society or whatever it's called now?
Not really true science, but respected, and you learn interesting stuffs :smile:
Jess
economics, geography, computing, philosophy...
r.e maybe?
whats philosophy like?
OMG i am getting sick of the sight of these threads
Economics/ RS/ Philosophy/ Psychology?
People are suggesting Psychology but tbh, it's a load of work. It's hard.

I'd suggest something like ICT/Computing
Reply 15
ghastlymistake
whats philosophy like?

Essay based.

Too much witing for your list :rolleyes:
Reply 16
ict business or if u want a subject which are easier to pass in try film studies or media hana
Why not do another GCSE instead?
what do you want to do in uni?
Reply 19
Take up Computing! It's damn easy and doesn't require an essay length questions! Just slightly boring though.

Latest