The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That guy is totally insane... if you read the stuff on his site you can't exactly expect him to be brought back. If he really wanted to he'd be grovelling!

Anyway, I listen to Kerrang! and I say it is actually a really good station, it's the first decent local station we've had that I know of.
Reply 21
tim shaw, you are the weakest link. goodbye.
Reply 22
i used to listen to kerrang fm...
like before it was officially launched...
they played better stuff back then...
nowadays it's just filled with dodgy stuff like good charlote, the streets, and other 'non-metal' music...
Reply 23
Tim Shaw is a hilarious presenter. I think he's great but what he did was a bit excessive... Unfortunate really... Tom Binns smells. Juicy Lucy is pretty hot though... :biggrin: I've met her! My mate Merk won the Goth 2 Toff competition that I entered him for... we had a day out at House of Fraser and a slap up meal with the Breakfast team! what a quality day that was!
Reply 24
TIM SHAW IS TO RETURN ON SUNDAY

Birmingham, 21st February 2005 - Following successful meetings with the bosses at Kerrang! 105.2, Tim Shaw's Asylum will be back on air . Normal mayhem will be resumed on Sunday February 27th 2005.
Reply 25
Huzzah! :biggrin:

Can I just point out... that Tom Binns SUCKS!
Reply 26
obviously a publicity stunt, i'd never even heard of kerrang radio let along this twat before this thread.

Latest