Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys - fingering yourself?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite interested to give it a go because it's supposed to feel pretty good, but does it hurt at all? and do you need to use lube?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    *tries hard for this not to count as sex tips*

Personally, I cant quite seem to do it my self. The prostate, which is the bit you're aiming for, is in the perineum. Its under the skin, between the testicles and anus, and reachable via the rectum. However, personally, I cant sort it my self. Stroking it is meant to be pleasurable.

What does seem to work, however, is anything else in the anus (wider things), specially whilst masturbating.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    dear god, you make a thread on this instead of just trying it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    sick dude

In the limited experience I've had, I haven't found the prostate (I don't think), but a finger in there still feels good :yep:

(anon please, don't want friends knowing my likes)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Don't try using a potato like that vicar did.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can avoid any pain by using lubricant, yes - you can just use water... remember to be patient as well. To reiterate Ash's point, you can 'access' your prostate which can be quite a different experience, although I find simultaneous masturbation is just awkward.

Your first time will probably be a little uncomfortable, though, and you need to sort out your 'hygiene' if you don't want to feel awkward doing it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry, fingering yourself?? How can a guy finger himself?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Kisses)
    ....really?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    wtf
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How does one (male) finger himself? I am intrigued.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you ask a family member or the nurse :mute:. Alternatively just don't poke your finger up your flippin bumhole! It's just not natural.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bishbashbosh)
    Why don't you ask a family member or the nurse :mute:. Alternatively just don't poke your finger up your flippin bumhole! It's just not natural.
    Of course it is natural. Pegging and various other forms of stimulation to the prostate has been done for centuries. Do you really, honestly think that people wouldn't take advantage of anything that can give them more pleasure -- and with prostrate stimulation sometimes it is more powerful, longer, stronger male orgasms!

Plus, there is a strong psychological kink to it as well. Why would you -not- take advantage is the question?! :yep: That is equivalent to a girl saying, "Oh, no, not the g-spot, okay, thanks!"
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's where poop comes out.

No thanks. One-way system only.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol gay

(Original post by Erradhadh)
    Of course it is natural. Pegging and various other forms of stimulation to the prostate has been done for centuries. Do you really, honestly think that people wouldn't take advantage of anything that can give them more pleasure -- and with prostrate stimulation sometimes it is more powerful, longer, stronger male orgasms!

Plus, there is a strong psychological kink to it as well. Why would you -not- take advantage is the question?! :yep: That is equivalent to a girl saying, "Oh, no, not the g-spot, okay, thanks!"
    Because idiots think having something in that hole will somehow turn you gay :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Kisses)
    Put it in the pee hole. :shifty:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Because idiots think having something in that hole will somehow turn you gay :rolleyes:
    Sexuality is to whom you are attracted to, not how you fulfill that attraction. I would hope people are intelligent enough to understand that difference. :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erradhadh)
    I would hope people are intelligent enough to understand that difference. :p:
    Hmm, I think not?

(Original post by Metropolis)
    lol gay
    :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshMashMash)
    Hmm, I think not?
    Alas, my hopes are dashed.
Updated: December 27, 2008
New on TSR

Talk about SQA results day

Join the chat ahead of grades coming out on Tuesday

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.