The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

*tries hard for this not to count as sex tips*

Personally, I cant quite seem to do it my self. The prostate, which is the bit you're aiming for, is in the perineum. Its under the skin, between the testicles and anus, and reachable via the rectum. However, personally, I cant sort it my self. Stroking it is meant to be pleasurable.

What does seem to work, however, is anything else in the anus (wider things), specially whilst masturbating.
dear god, you make a thread on this instead of just trying it?
sick dude
In the limited experience I've had, I haven't found the prostate (I don't think), but a finger in there still feels good :yep:

(anon please, don't want friends knowing my likes)
Don't try using a potato like that vicar did.
Reply 6
You can avoid any pain by using lubricant, yes - you can just use water... remember to be patient as well. To reiterate Ash's point, you can 'access' your prostate which can be quite a different experience, although I find simultaneous masturbation is just awkward.

Your first time will probably be a little uncomfortable, though, and you need to sort out your 'hygiene' if you don't want to feel awkward doing it.
Im sorry, fingering yourself?? How can a guy finger himself?
Cherry Kisses

....really?
Reply 9
wtf
How does one (male) finger himself? I am intrigued.
Why don't you ask a family member or the nurse :mute:. Alternatively just don't poke your finger up your flippin bumhole! It's just not natural.
Reply 12
bishbashbosh
Why don't you ask a family member or the nurse :mute:. Alternatively just don't poke your finger up your flippin bumhole! It's just not natural.

Of course it is natural. Pegging and various other forms of stimulation to the prostate has been done for centuries. Do you really, honestly think that people wouldn't take advantage of anything that can give them more pleasure -- and with prostrate stimulation sometimes it is more powerful, longer, stronger male orgasms!

Plus, there is a strong psychological kink to it as well. Why would you -not- take advantage is the question?! :yep: That is equivalent to a girl saying, "Oh, no, not the g-spot, okay, thanks!"
Reply 13
That's where poop comes out.

No thanks. One-way system only.
lol gay
Erradhadh
Of course it is natural. Pegging and various other forms of stimulation to the prostate has been done for centuries. Do you really, honestly think that people wouldn't take advantage of anything that can give them more pleasure -- and with prostrate stimulation sometimes it is more powerful, longer, stronger male orgasms!

Plus, there is a strong psychological kink to it as well. Why would you -not- take advantage is the question?! :yep: That is equivalent to a girl saying, "Oh, no, not the g-spot, okay, thanks!"

Because idiots think having something in that hole will somehow turn you gay :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Cherry Kisses

Put it in the pee hole. :shifty:
Reply 17
Anonymous
Because idiots think having something in that hole will somehow turn you gay :rolleyes:

Sexuality is to whom you are attracted to, not how you fulfill that attraction. I would hope people are intelligent enough to understand that difference. :p:
Erradhadh
I would hope people are intelligent enough to understand that difference. :p:

Hmm, I think not?

Metropolis
lol gay

:rolleyes:
Reply 19
AshMashMash
Hmm, I think not?

Alas, my hopes are dashed. :biggrin: