Maestor
yep we deserve a society!!!!

we so do!!! we are just as good as everyone else:p:
Reply 81
Yeah count me in! prospective Pharm student :smile:
Reply 82
:eek3: Oh gosh!! I go to university tomorrow to register, pretty scarryyyy
Reply 83
good luck aimee, im sure it'll be fine, plus you have freshers week to look forward to!!
Reply 84
Ciaran
good luck aimee, im sure it'll be fine, plus you have freshers week to look forward to!!

aww thanks! i hope it will be good. There is lots planned at the actual university like meeting the tutors and things which i didn't realise we had.
Reply 85
good luck!
ledleyking123
I have decided to start it since we are taking ages to build it and I have time to kill. I hope petzeno doesn't mind.

PHARMACY SOCIETY

Members list:
1. Ledleyking123 - 2nd year (Portsmouth)
2. Petzneo - 1st year (Brighton)
3. Skysantosh - Prospective student
4. Lulu et moi - Prospective student
5. Soul 2 - Prospective student
6. Danielle 89 - 2nd year (RGU)

I remember the threads about this soc starting, I'm a prospective student, reapplying for 2010 entry. May I join please?
xxaimeexx
aww thanks! i hope it will be good. There is lots planned at the actual university like meeting the tutors and things which i didn't realise we had.

:O

Aimee you decided to go this year :biggrin:

Good luck!!
Also, I'm doing some more research for my PS (I've decided to completely change it from last year) Anyone know any decent sites with info about any new breakthrough in new drugs/ changes to procedures etc (such as this new 'responsible pharmacist' log thing, which I think is really stupid for anyone who isn't a locum and just give pharmacists more to do, as if they're not busy enough from what I see at work and that

/rant)

Anyway, any suggestions will be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 89
Loz17
Also, I'm doing some more research for my PS (I've decided to completely change it from last year) Anyone know any decent sites with info about any new breakthrough in new drugs/ changes to procedures etc (such as this new 'responsible pharmacist' log thing, which I think is really stupid for anyone who isn't a locum and just give pharmacists more to do, as if they're not busy enough from what I see at work and that

/rant)

Anyway, any suggestions will be much appreciated :smile:

try new scientist and search...also PJ online
Reply 90
I was just thinking of creating a new thread cause Pharmacy thoughts....Made for students to share their experiences of pharmacy. But lo and behold I came across this thread so that saves me time.

It seems that the only talk on this sub forum is from prospective students asking about PS help, salary, can I make it with these grades.... etc

I want to know what the students have to say...

-Enjoying your course?
-likes, dislikes?
-regrets?

Thanks
Reply 91
milio
I was just thinking of creating a new thread cause Pharmacy thoughts....Made for students to share their experiences of pharmacy. But lo and behold I came across this thread so that saves me time.

It seems that the only talk on this sub forum is from prospective students asking about PS help, salary, can I make it with these grades.... etc

I want to know what the students have to say...

-Enjoying your course?
-likes, dislikes?
-regrets?

Thanks

Good idea, what we could do is to add this to the pharmacy guide instead.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Pharmacy_Degree

to help prospective students...
petzneo
try new scientist and search...also PJ online

Thank you :smile:

I dunno about new scientist though, bloody £3!
Reply 93
Loz17
:O

Aimee you decided to go this year :biggrin:

Good luck!!

yeh i have decided to go!

Start properly tomorrow with freshers week as i'm living at home. Thanks! I wish you luck for your gap year!!! Is it going well so far?
Reply 94
petzneo
Good idea, what we could do is to add this to the pharmacy guide instead.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Pharmacy_Degree

to help prospective students...

I think that there should be some more sticky threads for like pharmacy personal statement questions/help and whether grades are good enough because there are sooooo many!!!
Reply 95
xxaimeexx
I think that there should be some more sticky threads for like pharmacy personal statement questions/help and whether grades are good enough because there are sooooo many!!!

I agree.
xxaimeexx
yeh i have decided to go!

Start properly tomorrow with freshers week as i'm living at home. Thanks! I wish you luck for your gap year!!! Is it going well so far?

Yea its ok, I'm a little worried about retakes though coz they seem to be turning a few people away, plus they need to be in super early this year and I really don't have the money :frown:

Colege is good though :biggrin:
Reply 97
Yeah there definately should be stickys for grades, ps help etc.
these threads always clog up the forum and questions about BEING a pharmacy student often get overlooked because of this.
Reply 98
Loz17
Thank you :smile:

I dunno about new scientist though, bloody £3!

Either in your 6th form library or online! you don't need to pay, I never did...

Ill ask a mod about making a sticky if you wish!
petzneo
Either in your 6th form library or online! you don't need to pay, I never did...

Ill ask a mod about making a sticky if you wish!

Yea I found it online during my research today, then later found that the new scientist is available somewhere in my college library, but I don't know where :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending