2. Petzeno
3. H- Star
4. Loz17
5. Tigerswift
6. Sky Santosh
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thats ok, I guess I should have put some more effort in...but tbh as long as we get a Pharmacy society, i don't really mind!

But I would like to help out, ledleyking123 so PM if you need anything done.

Btw you can count me in for the list and everything else.

Im in the 1st year at Brighton.
hey dude, no it's your soc too, it was your idea after all. I was just keen on starting and getting going. I will make you admin once we have been accepted.
Reply 3
ledleyking123
hey dude, no it's your soc too, it was your idea after all. I was just keen on starting and getting going. I will make you admin once we have been accepted.

Thanks! I have a couple of suggestions of things we can do as well...
Oooh id like to join :p:
Lulu*et*Moi
Oooh id like to join :p:

yep, are you a student or prospective student?
petzneo
Thanks! I have a couple of suggestions of things we can do as well...

pm me them:biggrin:. I have applied for this to be officially a soc so waiting for approval from mods.
Reply 7
I might possibly join too. I'm a first year MPharm student at University of Bath.

How about changing the name from "Pharmacy Society" to "PharmSoc" or something similar.

Pharmacy Society doesn't really sound right to me :p:
initially I had it as pharm soc. It might be too late to change as I have applied but I can change the thread title.
Reply 9
I wanna join :smile: Prospective student, joining this year sep 09 :smile:
ledleyking123
yep, are you a student or prospective student?

Prospective
Reply 11
i wanna join
prospective student 09
I'd like to join. Im a 2nd year student at RGU :smile:
Updated list :biggrin:.

Anyway may aswell do some healthy discussion, what do people make of the new contract then.
i want to join

first year student at LSOP :smile:
Reply 15
Count me in please! :biggrin: Prospective student, 2009.
for some reason, it still hasn't been officially recongised as soc, i have applied again today. Don't ask anymore to join, once we have been approved I will give url. So how is everyone coping as in hows workload for current students and hows applications going for prospective students.
Reply 17
ledleyking123
for some reason, it still hasn't been officially recongised as soc, i have applied again today. Don't ask anymore to join, once we have been approved I will give url. So how is everyone coping as in hows workload for current students and hows applications going for prospective students.

Application is going well...
hehe
just got to get through january exams and get the grades i need :tongue:
Application is going well too. Got 2 unconditionals and just waiting for UCAS to update so I can confirm. Workload would probably be hellish if I was a proper student :biggrin: but study work is ok, work work is heavy. And my pharmacist is likely to be leaving soon :frown: Hows work for all the pharmacy students?
the application has been rejected at present due to a lack of activity it seems so get more active guys and get this turned into a soc.

Quick Reply