The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Vegitto
1. In that case, take Taliban out of Pakistan because they are Afghans and also ignore Al-Qaeda in Pakistan because they are Arabs. DAMN those Arabs and Afghans for turning Pakistan into a terrorist hub.

2. Army fighting a war against terror in NWFP/FATA, had the hotel blown up, Political leader assassinated and you say we are doing the least?

3. Just goes to show the difference between you and me. not once have I insulted and Indian and you just used inappropriate language towards Pakistanis.

OP shut the :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: up about afghans being terrisst your :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: isi is terrist your whole :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: country is terrist and your not paki your punjabis mate dont every forget that your blood line is punjabi your dad and grandad is punjabi they just migrated to a new place and called it pakistan but at the end your all punjabis and your still terrists.
running_with_scissors
So basically both countries need to clear their acts up.

Why bother posting, you have repeatedly posted this same post in several other debate threads.
insanetothebrain
Why bother posting, you have repeatedly posted this same post in several other debate threads.

And I could say the same about you, my friend.
Reply 83
running_with_scissors
So basically both countries need to clear their acts up.

Yes :yep:

and neither can point fingers at each other for being incompetent or not dealing with terrorists within its borders in an incompetent manner.
sahil112
OP shut the :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: up about afghans being terrisst your :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: isi is terrist your whole :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: country is terrist and your not paki your punjabis mate dont every forget that your blood line is punjabi your dad and grandad is punjabi they just migrated to a new place and called it pakistan but at the end your all punjabis and your still terrists.

Nah i refuse to label them as Punjabi's.
Reply 85
and your source for that statement is?
---
general knowledge...
Reply 86
insanetothebrain
Nah i refuse to label them as Punjabi's.

i agree there not even worth that
Reply 87
Vegitto
1. In that case, take Taliban out of Pakistan because they are Afghans and also ignore Al-Qaeda in Pakistan because they are Arabs. DAMN those Arabs and Afghans for turning Pakistan into a terrorist hub.

2. Army fighting a war against terror in NWFP/FATA, had the hotel blown up, Political leader assassinated and you say we are doing the least?

3. Just goes to show the difference between you and me. not once have I insulted and Indian and you just used inappropriate language towards Pakistanis.

1) Kashmir is an Indian territory taken over by Pakistani's.. The holy Hindus were driven out by radical muslims and that's what started the conflict..

2) Having a load of attacks in your country doesn't mean you're doing anything about it.. The opposition leader is killed and the government at the time I'm sure were more than happy about that..

3) If you read my other post you'll clearly see how I said that it was unfair on the Pakistani's themselves, I'm attacking the lazy government and radical islamic terrorists not the average guy..
Reply 88
Vegitto
Well, obviously India has done nothing significant against LTTE if it still in existence. So I suggest India sorts out its own mess first before asking others to sort out theirs.

Arka
I agree! India first get your house in order regarding Tamil terrorism in Sri Lanka.
Then feel free to bomb the Pakistanis-but only then!!!
:yep:

Even England has terrorists and they haven't sorted them out, yet they feel the need to mess around in other countries. Get over it, everyone's a hypocrite. Showing articles on a student forum will do nothing to aid the situation. What do you expect us to do with this information OP?

running_with_scissors
Eh I give up, The Indians on this forum obviously don't have any constructive answers to this. Or any proof for their claims of 'terror machines' etc. They say they can't be bothered to pick apart arguments i.e. they don't know how, and the arguments aren't weak either. Ah well!

THAT isn't a constructive statement. Don't group all Indians together like that.

* Cindy
Completely off topic,
but i'm fed up of threads about India,
I keep thinking threads are about me,
"India's double standards" being the latest,
i've just sat there like I haven't got double standards :frown:
haha anyway carry on haha :biggrin:

Lol
Reply 89
Vegitto
http://satp.org/satporgtp/countries/...its/index.html

Same website. India has a total of 214 terrorist organisations operating from within its borders

http://satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/terroristoutfits/group_list.htm
http://satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/terroristoutfits/index.html

Pakistan has only 47. :yep:
In fairness, India has 7 times the population of Pakistan,so you don't really sure what the respective number of terrorist groups should be par for the course in either nation.
Also,they seem to be sharing some "terrorist" outfits operating in Kashmir.
i.e Lashkar e Toiba...

I'm seriously impressed,though,by the level of insurgent activity in the North West of the country particulary in Assam,Tripura and Manipur. I should take better note of these regions in the news.... :yep:
Reply 90
Rosh_123
general knowledge...

O-K then. :s-smilie:
Vegitto
You have no idea what happened in the Gujarat riots in 2002. I suggest you read up.

Started because muslims burnt some carriages filled with hindu pilgrims.
Reply 92
O-K then.
---
problem?
Reply 93
sahil112
i agree there not even worth that

Aside from the massive racism and religionism that post was stupid as :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: seeing as terrorists in Pakistan are muslims..

Vegitto
You have no idea what happened in the Gujarat riots in 2002. I suggest you read up.

I think you'll find I do.. I know people who were there at the time, both muslims and Hindus, so yeahh I think I got a pretty good picture..
Mrs.X
Even England has terrorists and they haven't sorted them out, yet they feel the need to mess around in other countries. Get over it, everyone's a hypocrite. Showing articles on a student forum will do nothing to aid the situation. What do you expect us to do with this information OP?

THAT isn't a constructive statement. Don't group all Indians together like that.

Lol

Nah I was talking on this forum. The Indians I have talked to physically all are willing to discuss the issue without generating into a slagging off Pakistan match.
Tell me how this is constructive:
"OP shut the up about afghans being terrisst your :s anta2: isi is terrist your whole :s anta2: country is terrist and your not paki your punjabis mate dont every forget that your blood line is punjabi your dad and grandad is punjabi they just migrated to a new place and called it pakistan but at the end your all punjabis and your still terrists. "

I can't read half of it, such an insult to spelling.
I'm not picking any sides, I simply want to learn more about the issue, but people just come out with rubbish like this. Obvioulsy just peronally jilted.
Vegitto

4. India has home-grown Islamic terrorist organisations such as SIMI and Indian Mujahideen, both of whom have been fairly active. therefore accusing Pakistan from word go is out of order.

However, if you have a bulldog in your own back garden as well then it is seen as prudent if you begin from investigating that bulldog before pointing finger in the direction of your neighbour(s).

It is suspected that SIMI is now also operating under the name of Indian Mujahideen, an outfit that has taken responsibility for the 2008 Ahmedabad blasts, Jaipur blasts and 2008 Delhi blasts. Indian Mujahideen has taken responsibility of several terrorist acts in India and communicates with the Indian media under the pseudonyms of Al-Arbi and Al-Hindi.

Err..... OP in case you haven't realised, the Indian government has already given proof clearly linking the attacks with Pakistan. It is not a case of jumping to conclusions! In fact leaders of your allies even acknowledge this, so grow up and stop denying facts. You are pathetic.
Reply 96
weflycars
Aside from the massive racism and religionism that post was stupid as :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: seeing as terrorists in Pakistan are muslims..
QUOTE]
i hope yopu understand that punjabiz is not a religion but actualy ppl from punjab now sikism is a religion so plz dont tell me i got it wrong
Reply 97
Vegitto
and your source for that statement is? :confused:

The Guardian! :yep:

Revealed: home of Mumbai's gunman in Pakistan village

'Since the terrorist attacks in Mumbai 10 days ago, speculation has been rife about the birthplace of the lone surviving gunman, Ajmal Amir Kasab. India and Pakistan have clashed over reports that he came from the Punjab. Saeed Shah, after spending days travelling throughout the region, tracked down the killer's home - and his grandfather - and found conclusive proof of his identity...'
Reply 98
[QUOTE="sahil112"]
weflycars
QUOTE]
i hope yopu understand that punjabiz is not a religion but actualy ppl from punjab now sikism is a religion so plz dont tell me i got it wrong

Then it's regionism, either way that post was stupid and lacked any purpose
Reply 99
You sir, are a :troll: who clearly has a hatred towards India, purely because you are from Pakistan. As mentioned, get your facts right before making any weak pathetic statements. End off.