The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm not doing your topic, but have you tried to look at examiners reports and the mark scheme?
Reply 2
I've looked at mark schemes but not examiners reporrts. I'll try to have a look at a couple, thanks.
Reply 3
Anyone know what should be coming up this January? Which topics do you recommend focusing my revision on??
Reply 4
In our history classes we have been basically doing all of the past papers so that we're prepared for any question but our teacher hasn't given us any indication about what might come up.

There is most likely going to be a comparison question between Gladstone and Disraeli. I'm hoping it will be on imperial or foreign policy.
Reply 5
Gemma_08
In our history classes we have been basically doing all of the past papers so that we're prepared for any question but our teacher hasn't given us any indication about what might come up.

There is most likely going to be a comparison question between Gladstone and Disraeli. I'm hoping it will be on imperial or foreign policy.

What did come up in January?? I have the exam tomorrow and can't seem to find any of the questions from January '09.
Reply 6
VTHS
What did come up in January?? I have the exam tomorrow and can't seem to find any of the questions from January '09.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=917849

You should find all the answers to your questions in this thread here.

:yep:

Latest