No
No
No
No

?
Reply 3
Not a good idea. At all.
Reply 4
Don't make thread titles as if it's already happened.
Ta.
I don't use facebook, but I presume some people would do less cyberstalking :p:
It hasn't happened, and they say it's not gonna happen.
Source or GTFO.
Reply 7
Bad news for all pedophiles i guess.
Bad news for me.
Reply 9
Tagit
If this was actually implemented would the way you use facebook change?
Would you stop looking up that hot one down the road?
Would you spend less time on facebook?
Would the world end?

No.
I don't anyway; I live on a street of wife beaters, racists and drug dealers.
No.
No.
Reply 10
Yes
There was a short time when if you pressed the down arrow in the search bar, the top 5 people who looked at your profile came up.
That was resolved pretty quickly, though =)
Reply 12
I wouldn't keep looking at some people's profiles.
It's never gonna happen...the amount of people using it and amount of time spent on it would decrease dramatically.
facebook is a stalkers dream
I think I'd find it interesting to see who looked at mine, but I wouldn't want other people to know that I was looking at their photos all the time. I'd probably use FB less.
Reply 16
QuantumTheory
There was a short time when if you pressed the down arrow in the search bar, the top 5 people who looked at your profile came up.
That was resolved pretty quickly, though =)

How do you know it was the top 5 people who looked at your profile?
QuantumTheory

Nobody ever found out what criteria they used to place those five names, I thought?
I'd never use facebook again. :s-smilie:
:eek: That would suck....I'd not use it because sometimes I just look on the first random person's page that comes up when I'm bored, and they might read too much into it! Then you'd look like a crazy stalker...some people on my list are just people that barely know me but add me because they're the 'let's-add-people-to-have-millions-of-friends' type.