Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
To be honest its something I never want to do
PeanutButterJellyTime
What does it taste like Glue?

You're a guy, why don't you just try yours? :p:
.pushing.charlotte.
it tastes like popcorn :awesome:

Lol really? I wouldn't quite class it as that. Although I suppose they do say it depends on their diet.
As long as you get something in return it's enjoyable.
Apparently its different for different guys.

I've been told by a number of girls that I have very sweet tasting jizz. Usually when I walk up to ones i've never met and say 'complement my spooge or i'm going to stand here talking to you all night' but still.....

I heard if you eat enough oranges it tastes like...oranges.
I HATE doing it but I do do it sometimes for my guy. I don't understand the point of spitting, surely you taste it for longer??? I always swallow.
Reply 26
Anonymous
I HATE doing it but I do do it sometimes for my guy. I don't understand the point of spitting, surely you taste it for longer??? I always swallow.

Why do you hate it? Is it the taste, or something different??
Reply 27
Mine tastes like pickle. I eat a lot of curry.
Reply 28
The taste of it isn't that wonderful, but for me it's the thick, stickiness that makes it hard to swallow!
titanomachy
Apparently its different for different guys.

I've been told by a number of girls that I have very sweet tasting jizz. Usually when I walk up to ones i've never met and say 'complement my spooge or i'm going to stand here talking to you all night' but still.....

I heard if you eat enough oranges it tastes like...oranges.

OMG so mine tastes LIKE CURRY LIKE OMG.
I enjoy it
PeanutButterJellyTime
OMG so mine tastes LIKE CURRY LIKE OMG.

Don't talk to me, korma balls :smile:
Jeez, TSR is a bunch of gobblers...
titanomachy
Don't talk to me, korma balls :smile:

LAWL :rolleyes:
Hoggster=)
Why do you hate it? Is it the taste, or something different??

I hate the taste, I hate the sensation of the ejaculation into my mouth, I just hate everything about it. There's probably an underlying feeling of submission, too, but I don't think that's a major part of it at all. And I've tried it quite a lot of times so I know by now it's not a case of getting used to it. I wish I didn't hate it, I really do - it makes me feel selfish. And now that my boyfriend knows how I feel about it, he tells me I never have to do it again ... sometimes I try to go down on him anyway but he stops me because of it. Also, he loves to go down on me but I'm not into that very much either! I feel guilty, but I really can't stand giving oral and I can't help it :frown: At least I have a really kind and selfless boyfriend.
hmm if what you eat affects the taste - lads eat more chocolates!!!!!!!!!!
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
hmm if what you eat affects the taste - lads eat more chocolates!!!!!!!!!!

So you want to be blowing a big fat greasy pighog!?
Pineapple is supposed to improve the taste. Garlic has the opposite effect.
titanomachy
So you want to be blowing a big fat greasy pighog!?

maby not then.
SmilerNuts
Pineapple is supposed to improve the taste. Garlic has the opposite effect.

And pineapple is so nice so I certainly wouldn't mind if guys did that :p:

Quick Reply

Latest